Callow top 14th-16th October

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Re: Callow top 14th-16th October

Post by Northern Bongolow » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

amie my daughter is attending a honda c90 rally at matlock bath on the sunday with her other unwashed friends (bikers) :lol: :lol: . she says its to far to ride to matlock so im binging her in the trailer.
may just pop in to see you guys if i may(especially as ray is not attending :roll: :wink: ).
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Northern Bongolow wrote:amie my daughter is attending a honda c90 rally at matlock bath on the sunday with her other unwashed friends (bikers) :lol: :lol: . she says its to far to ride to matlock so im binging her in the trailer.
may just pop in to see you guys if i may(especially as ray is not attending :roll: :wink: ).
C90 riders................bikers?????? :shock:

Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
B*Witched Blingo
Supreme Being

Post by B*Witched Blingo » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Bongoplod wrote:
Northern Bongolow wrote:amie my daughter is attending a honda c90 rally at matlock bath on the sunday with her other unwashed friends (bikers) :lol: :lol: . she says its to far to ride to matlock so im binging her in the trailer.
C90 riders................bikers?????? :shock:

Stoppit :wink:
You Tube Films Click Here
"Get your wellies out. No likey floaty Bongo's"
Nevets
Bongolier

Post by Nevets » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 am

Tomo 53 wrote:
Nevets wrote:Btw a quick reminder if you are going to erect an awning... The pitches are hard standing and you will need tough steel ground pegs and a big hammer. :shock:

Cheers steve.
got the big hammer :? but do we have electric? :oops:
Yes all pitches are/have electric...... 8)
I am the only bongo in the village.......(not anymore there's two of us now "Damn it)
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:17 am

That's nearly as bad a turning up at a bike meeting in a car, getting out in full leathers and walking around clutching a helmet to make people think you've come on the bike - I've seen that done before :lol: :lol:

You should drop her off in Macclesfield - the run to Matlock via Buxton is ace, even if it is officially the most dangerous road in the land :D

Oh - don't forget the pics :wink:

Oh yeah, I had a C50 :oops:
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 am

Well i'm pleased i'm not coming now that ADY's turning up :^o :^o :^o :lol:
would be good to see you mate.

Might be a problem with a day visit Ady,they don't allow day visitor's,well they didn't last year,so be worth looking at their website to save you a wasted journey.
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Muzorewa wrote:
That's nearly as bad a turning up at a bike meeting in a car, getting out in full leathers and walking around clutching a helmet to make people think you've come on the bike - I've seen that done before :lol: :lol:

You should drop her off in Macclesfield - the run to Matlock via Buxton is ace, even if it is officially the most dangerous road in the land :D

Oh - don't forget the pics :wink:

Oh yeah, I had a C50 :oops:
yeh i know what you mean paul :lol: . there is another reason im going :shock: . pete snowkiter is going on his bike c90 :lol: :lol: , think they may need backup :wink: .
Ray. oh well not to worry, looks like i will have to gatecrash the toffs meet (ians), bet i will be barred from that one too.
Tomo 53
Bongolier

Post by Tomo 53 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 pm

I will try and Finnish my 72cc Honda Chaly. and bring it with me , so be prepared to spend even more money :lol: and my tiny bum should look ok sat on it.(dont start Karren ,cus iam bringing photos of strange things in the sea of Silvergale :wink:
Tomo
snow_kiter
Bongolier

Post by snow_kiter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Bongoplod wrote: C90 riders................bikers?????? :shock:

I'll have you know that the "MildHogs" are an official C90 owners Club.
http://www.mildhogs.8m.com/cgi-bin/i/im ... bbadge.jpg
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm

tomo my mouth is zipped but think carfeully before you show those photos -take a look at the threads on quiet and sticks like S*** before you make a decision, [-X [-X [-X
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:48 pm

snow_kiter wrote:
Bongoplod wrote: C90 riders................bikers?????? :shock:

I'll have you know that the "MildHogs" are an official C90 owners Club.
http://www.mildhogs.8m.com/cgi-bin/i/im ... bbadge.jpg
Pete,looked at the link, what can I say,Im converted.....
Is that a photo of me when I was a police motorcyclist???? (pig on a bike :lol: )

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
amie..x

Post by amie..x » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:13 am

There aint nothing wrong with a c90!! loll
snow_kiter
Bongolier

Post by snow_kiter » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 pm

amie..x wrote:There aint nothing wrong with a c90!! loll
There might be after you've done 60 mile around the peak district hills.
cbeeson
Bongonaut

Post by cbeeson » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:10 am

Badger inkslinger wrote:Haha callow top, what a ace camp site used to go there every year for around 10 years, don't think I can make it this time tho :/
Chris, with Arfur Bongo
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Thanks to Manda & Andy for arranging superb weather again for this meeting, only half a dozen Bongos but a quality ensemble at a quality site. Thanks also to Harry & Trish for taking care of Muzette and letting us use their new Eriba in the evening. If we had somewhere to store one we would be tempted!!

Only a few pics from us this time....

There’s a story here, and not one Mrs Muz is likely to recount without a few glasses of vino :lol:

A late arrival from Muz Jr, he cycled from Manchester to Ashbourne :shock:

If you look closely, the astronomers amongst you will notice a plough above Tomo’s Bongo :lol:

Sadly, it appears not to be made of cream cheese :(

Kids doing the washing up – whatever next :shock: :lol:

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”