A wet weekend in the woods...

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

chrisvb

A wet weekend in the woods...

Post by chrisvb » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Just spent the first weekend out in the new acquisition and was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of mushrooms everywhere. This is a completely pointless irrelevant post, but to some of us, this is some of what Bongolating's all about... The pink welly is SWMBO's included for scale (she doesn't wear a size 1 btw)... There are some pics of the wagon in here too...

chrisvb

Re: A wet weekend in the woods...

Post by chrisvb » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 pm

bongo frenzee
Bongolier

Post by bongo frenzee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Fabulous fungi! I'd love to go on one of those Fungus Forays where an expert tells you which ones are good to eat and you cook them up afterwards... could do that in the Bongo! 8)
Living for the weekends...

CUIDADO! VEICULO BONGO!
New Forest Terrier
Supreme Being

Post by New Forest Terrier » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Great photos Chris :D Keep the location secret as there are so many fungi hunters around waiting to strip any edible ones.

The Bongo looks really good. Its a lovely colour and looks immaculate from the outside. Looks as though you are already enjoying it. Once you get through your problems it will get even better. =D>
The BewilderBeast - V6 Mean Green Tintop with LPG and 321 Away Montague Conversion
annie bongo!

Post by annie bongo! » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Amazing photos!
And the bongo too, same colour as mine! I hope you get as much pleasure from yours.
Annie!
umbongocat
Supreme Being

Post by umbongocat » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:24 pm

bongo frenzee wrote:Fabulous fungi! I'd love to go on one of those Fungus Forays where an expert tells you which ones are good to eat and you cook them up afterwards... could do that in the Bongo! 8)
and make sure you have lots of garlic available to fry them in ... yummy!
I love cheese!

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”