Trentham Staffordshire day meet early to mid Oct anyone?

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

dandemann8
Supreme Being

Trentham Staffordshire day meet early to mid Oct anyone?

Post by dandemann8 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Like the title say's is any one up for a day meet early to mid Oct with possible date's being 10/10 or 24/10. Ample free parking with plenty for all, see website for futher information and location :?: With the arrival of Alfie Jack :D we haven't managed to get out and about lately :( so I thought it was time to seeing some old and new faces. :D If date's don't suit suggestion's welcome.

http://www.trentham.co.uk/
Bongo no more........... ;-(
Bulwell Bongoleers
Tribal Elder

Re: Trentham Staffordshire day meet early to mid Oct anyone?

Post by Bulwell Bongoleers » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 pm

we would be up for this, either date would be ok for us :D :D
Manda & Andy
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:18 pm

dandemann8 wrote:Like the title say's is any one up for a day meet early to mid Oct with possible date's being 10/10 or 24/10. Ample free parking with plenty for all, see website for futher information and location :?: With the arrival of Alfie Jack :D we haven't managed to get out and about lately :( so I thought it was time to seeing some old and new faces. :D If date's don't suit suggestion's welcome.

EEErrrrrr~it aint cheap Duncan is it~~~i reckon a lot of people would expect overnight camping for that price,but could be wrong of course :lol:
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry we would love too but I'm storing the bongo this winter from the end of this month :roll:

May come along in a Ford Focus though.....
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 pm

dobby wrote:Sorry we would love too but I'm storing the bongo this winter from the end of this month :roll:

Come on Graham~don't be a wimp :lol: :lol: the Bongo's are just as good & warm as a car in winter 8)
Regards Ray & Christine

dandemann8
Supreme Being

Post by dandemann8 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Triple/R wrote:
dandemann8 wrote:Like the title say's is any one up for a day meet early to mid Oct with possible date's being 10/10 or 24/10. Ample free parking with plenty for all, see website for futher information and location :?: With the arrival of Alfie Jack :D we haven't managed to get out and about lately :( so I thought it was time to seeing some old and new faces. :D If date's don't suit suggestion's welcome.

EEErrrrrr~it aint cheap Duncan is it~~~i reckon a lot of people would expect overnight camping for that price,but could be wrong of course :lol:
Hi Ray, yes I agree but I meant the Shopping village and Garden Centre to browse what with xmas coming, but if people wanted to explore more they are more than welcome as it is worth a look around the gardens and everything else on offer.
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 pm

dandemann8 wrote:
Triple/R wrote:

Hi Ray, yes I agree but I meant the Shopping village and Garden Centre to browse what with xmas coming, but if people wanted to explore more they are more than welcome as it is worth a look around the gardens and everything else on offer.
Sorry Duncan~read it wrong (i think) is the shopping place free admission then??
Regards Ray & Christine

dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Triple/R wrote:
dobby wrote:Sorry we would love too but I'm storing the bongo this winter from the end of this month :roll:

Come on Graham~don't be a wimp :lol: :lol: the Bongo's are just as good & warm as a car in winter 8)

Hi Ray

We stopped using the bongo as a daily car in January, Julie needed something to commute to Derby in and I have to have a 'normal' car for work :roll: so Bongo gets SORN'd in the winter and stored as the drive ain't big enough.

Graham
dandemann8
Supreme Being

Post by dandemann8 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 pm

The shopping village and garden centre plus parking are all free, now you can't say that very often :lol:
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 pm

dobby wrote:
Triple/R wrote:

Hi Ray

We stopped using the bongo as a daily car in January, Julie needed something to commute to Derby in and I have to have a 'normal' car for work :roll: so Bongo gets SORN'd in the winter and stored as the drive ain't big enough.

Graham

OK Graham~~~was'nt having a go at you :oops: :oops: just my sense of humour (or lack of it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S remember us to Julie 8)
Regards Ray & Christine

Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 pm

dandemann8 wrote:The shopping village and garden centre plus parking are all free, now you can't say that very often :lol:
Cheers mate~we'll be interested~ we'll have to go to show Manda/Andy the way :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards Ray & Christine

mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:42 pm

The 10th is the only weekend for us to join you........the 24th is 1/2 term..... Hazel & Rachel are in Skeggy at a Dance competition and I am in Exeter....Caravan Club site....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
dobby
Supreme Being

Post by dobby » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm too upset to post a reply (like 'eck I am) :lol:

We are still suffering from post traumatic cylinder head disorder so the Bongo gets kid glove treatment now. Light duties only!

Reckon we'll have finished doing the house up by next year so it should get some use.

Julie is busy watching Animal 24:7 but I have passed on message - Ditto to you and Chris.
Bulwell Bongoleers
Tribal Elder

Post by Bulwell Bongoleers » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Triple/R wrote: Cheers mate~we'll be interested~ we'll have to go to show Manda/Andy the way :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Ok then Ray we will follow you!! hope your sat nav's charged up! :lol:
Manda & Andy
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Post by Triple/R » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Bulwell Bongoleers wrote:
Triple/R wrote: Cheers mate~we'll be interested~ we'll have to go to show Manda/Andy the way :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Ok then Ray we will follow you!! hope your sat nav's charged up! :lol:
Of course it's charged up~~it's more than likely to send us somewhere else though :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards Ray & Christine

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”