july 2, 3, 4 ,military manoeuvres, Conwy, North Wales

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

thehun

Re: july 2, 3, 4 ,military manoeuvres, Conwy, North Wales

Post by thehun » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi Debbie, we do have a website but one of our members is building a new one as we speak, but you are more than welcome to have a look at the old one, some of the pics are quite old but it will give you an idea of what we are about, linky thing: http://www.nwmill.co.uk. We are called The Northwest Military Collectors Group, we do all sorts of displays and battles mainly in the northwest, I do it because I like the history part of it :D but some of the others do it because their partners won't let them play with their train sets :lol: :lol: (big boys toys and all that). I,m looking forward to my next Bongo meet but when :-k ???????? all the best Ian.
friendeedebs
Supreme Being

Post by friendeedebs » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 pm

thehun wrote:Hi Debbie, we do have a website but one of our members is building a new one as we speak, but you are more than welcome to have a look at the old one, some of the pics are quite old but it will give you an idea of what we are about, linky thing: http://www.nwmill.co.uk. We are called The Northwest Military Collectors Group, we do all sorts of displays and battles mainly in the northwest, I do it because I like the history part of it :D but some of the others do it because their partners won't let them play with their train sets :lol: :lol: (big boys toys and all that). I,m looking forward to my next Bongo meet but when :-k ???????? all the best Ian.

Cool thanks will take a look :)
Sounds like you need to arrange a bongo meet to coincide with one of your events ;)
Hopefully see you somewhere soon :)
Debs
Muzorewa
Supreme Being

Post by Muzorewa » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Well we went to Tatton Park on Sunday, Muzette enrolled in the Home Guard and went for "grenade practice" :shock:

Now, call me a traditionalist if you must, but she's right-handed. So why does she throw a grenade left-handed? :?
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:31 am

litle legs wearing a dress? never.no not us.
we were looking to buy her new pet,are you ready? she wants a snake.
spent a few hours holding them etc at a local supplier!!
Hotpot
Supreme Being

Post by Hotpot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 am

apologies ady i was very much mistaken there :oops:
a snake how cool is that could guard the bongo with it :lol:
in the hobnobmobile

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”