Look out for us........on our Holidays....

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

mikexgough
Supreme Being

Look out for us........on our Holidays....

Post by mikexgough » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Not really a was it you...........BUT more a look out for us.....

We are off on holiday tomorrow ........ :D :D .....so keep your eyes peeled for us......... :wink:

We will be traveling through South Wales across to St Davids, Pembrokeshire......... until Tuesday 21s....... then

We will be traveling to Cheddar in Somerset.......until Friday....24th..........

Then we are off to Veryan nr Truro until 1st August '09............to visit Cornwall for a change, as well as to pop across the border to see my cousin in the Kingdom of Devon.......

Needless to say..........we will be touring around the areas that we are staying and as a heads up for the Welsh contingent will be in Pembroke for a family thing on Sunday 19th.........

If you see us say hello....... we will be Bongo spotting too and I'll post while away via my Mobile phone...........(leaving the Lappy at home for 2 weeks........) \:D/ \:D/
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Re: Look out for us........on our Holidays....

Post by Triple/R » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:26 pm

A bit of globe trotting eh Mike :) :) :) have a good safe trip around the country -- hope the weather keeps fine for you [-o< [-o< [-o< regards to all the family
PS not much hope of spotting you we've just come back from Cornwall. :) :) :)
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Sorry I'll miss you, Mike and family. We are not here for the entire duration of your visit to Cornwall. I have almost got around to compiling my list of family friendly activities in Cornwall but just in case it doesn't get done tonight (no sign of his lordship going to bed yet :( ) may I recommend the National Maritime Museum in Falmouth (don't save it for a wet day, but it might help). As part of the adventure you could come over to Falmouth on the St Mawes Ferry. OK, so the museum isn't free but once you've paid your ticket is valid for a year, but there's lots going on especially for children, including crabbing, see http://www.nmmc.co.uk/index.php?page=Wh ... ventid=399 and also the National Trust have got a few jollies going on in their grounds around Cornwall.

Triple/R did I wave at you at all while you were here? If I did, you didn't wave back because I've had no waves from anyone except the people I pass quite a lot for about three weeks :( :(
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Have a really good time Mike :D

Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
dollyanna

Post by dollyanna » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:50 pm

If you see a bongo in the vicinity of Milford Haven wave because that's my sister-in-laws!
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:11 am

too many Bongo's to list here, saw a few in Wales and some in Somerset but loads in Devon and Cornwall...... went to Plymouth to do a family visit and went up to Bongobits (Japtec) to get some service spares, there were quite a few around there........ passed plenty yesterday on my return home from Cornwall
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
kev&caz
Bongonaut

Post by kev&caz » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi we will be in Tenby from Monday to Friday a black AFT. Must be honest we are taking 3 passengers and with the bad weather we have changed the booking to a luxury 8 birth caravan. But I insist we go in Bongo. So we will wave if we see you . Caz always get so excited when we see another bongo she waves and does a little dance in her seat bless. So anyone please feel free to wave at us as well

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”