AND ANOTHER ONE!!

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

GrahamP

AND ANOTHER ONE!!

Post by GrahamP » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:59 pm

Hi All,

First saw a Bongo at the beach when I was Kiting at the begining of October this year deceicied then that I had to get one.

I have had my grey/silver 4WD for 3 weeks now, and you guys on the forums and Bongo Fury site have been so helpful with all you advise, information sheets and how to guides, I would just like to say a big THANK YOU :D

I have already swapped all my interior bulbs for LED's, up graded the headlamp bulbs (so I can now see in the dark), put storage boxes under the seats and got the correct tyre pressures.

Thanks Again
GrahamP 8)
Dabs
Supreme Being

Post by Dabs » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:48 pm

Welcome Graham

Enjoy Your Bongo !!!!! :D

Cheers Dabs
Its Oh so quiet!!..Ex Terra Lucem!!..A Leopard can't change his spots!
Simon Jones
Supreme Being

Post by Simon Jones » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:30 pm

Welcome to the world of Bongo!
snozzelboy

Welcome

Post by snozzelboy » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:39 pm

Hi Graham, welcome, this site is just so informative isn't it? I've only had my Bongo for about 3 weeks but I've learnt so much from this site and everyone on it seems so friendly. One thing I haven't seen on the site is stuff about the interior LED's, where should I look and where did you pick yours up from? Happy motoring :lol:
GrahamP

Post by GrahamP » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:01 pm

Hi snozzelboy, was a top tip from Arnold Layne in the Top Tips section (thanks Arnold).

Got the LEDs from http://www.ultraleds.co.uk - I got bigger ones than Arnold suggested which has made them brighter then the originals. Rear tailgate and roof light part number U319W (269) @ £4.99 each which is a 9 LED bulb, and for the cabin bulbs part number U50112W (501) @ £4.41 each. in my haste I accidentially order blue ones for the front cabin which look quite cool, if not a little bit freaky.

They came within a couple of days and only took about 10mins to change them all.
Good Luck, Graham 8)
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:38 pm

Hi GrahamP, welcome to the world of Bongoing, I hope you'll be going to the National meet at Stourport? If you aren't would it possible for you to up load some pix of your Bongo with your new LEDs? or post them anyway, have a very Merry Bongoing Yuletide.
The Janner Vanner
Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:59 pm

Welcome Graham Happy New Year and happy bongoing :wink:
Image Pete

Return to “Rest of the West”