Black and silver bongo

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

Mazz

Black and silver bongo

Post by Mazz » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:03 pm

I keep seeing this one about a fair bit in the old town area of Swindon, black on top with silver bottom, looks very nice, pitty it only seems to be seen after it gets dark so I can't see the number plate,

Is it any one here?
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Re: Black and silver bongo

Post by Jillygumbo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:48 am

There's a black bongo with blue flower decals on it living near the Moonrakers. Don't want to say the road. Is it that one? I've seen it at the Bongo Bash before but didn't register it was from Swindon.
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Mazz

Post by Mazz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Hiya,
no, this one is plane, iv seen it at the big asda and it was that prompted me to get one!
Then I see it up on bathroad a few times.

So it seems to be a few fellow swindoners on ere then! That's good :)

I'm not far from the moonrakers
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

I saw a P reg black over silver on Sunday lunchtime, it turned into the car wash on Gypsy Lane. Didn't look dirty enough to be washed :roll:

I thought you said you lived in Old Town? Or am I getting confused with someone else on here?
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 am

Mazz wrote:I keep seeing this one about a fair bit in the old town area of Swindon, black on top with silver bottom, looks very nice, pitty it only seems to be seen after it gets dark so I can't see the number plate,

Is it any one here?
Just a couple of teensy bits of advice - if you post on the "Was It You" section and put the location of the Bongo in question, you may get a better response (unlikely, as most people see the Bongos of people who aren't on the forum). Don't post residential locations and also, even if you do see the number plate, please don't post the full reg on here. The guidelines for posting on the Was It You section are there, at the top of the section index.
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)

Return to “Rest of the West”