THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE 16-20 Sept

Moderator: Doone

the janner vanner
Supreme Being

THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE 16-20 Sept

Post by the janner vanner » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi to all members of Bongo Fury in Devon and Cornwall, [and those of you who would like to join us and find out what it's all about].

It's nearly that time of year for our annual gathering at Looe on the 16-20 Sept. This will be our fourth year and again it's a sell out

with over 80 Bongos in attendance.

I would like to invite any members and non members who would like to visit us, to come on down and meet us as a day visiter.

You'll find you'll be made most welcome, and you'll find that we just love to talk about and show you around our vehicles.

You may meet Big Daddy Cain and Dave Blue eyes Ozzie, who are travelling from the Northwest of England. They both have exceptionally pimped vehicles, full leather and light shows.

You may bump into Johnny Bee, our honey supplier or Kirsty our very own pyrotechnice who was voted by members as their Bongolier of the year 2010. and not forgetting the Bongomiester himself, Ian, who's the founder of Bongo Fury.

You may even bump into the Bongo god himself, Allan of Allans Vehicle Services, who knows everything about Bongos and is getting his black metal flake converted Bongo pickup completed for the Looe bash.

So please feel free to come and visit us and ask us all the questions you want, i'm sure that someone somewhere on site will have the answers.

We look forward to meeting you,
The Janner Vanner
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Re: THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE

Post by Chris&Gem » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Dave, the janner vanner will also be there, making the world a better place.
See you there Dave, cant wait :wink:
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:59 pm

What a truly excellent post, Dave =D> . I hope it reaches those amongst the Devon & Cornwall number who are lingering in the background, and indeed any of those sensible folk who are taking a holiday here after the masses depart. I assume you are sufficiently recovered to be attending (or will be by the time Looe comes around).

I realised this morning that it's only a fortnight away. Excellent =D> =D>
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 am

The last big gathering of the year's only a fortnight away... that's incredible! Where has the time gone!

Dave, I agree with Alison, that's a very welcoming post.
Allan's closed. We recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services in Plymouth.
Dan T

Post by Dan T » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:22 pm

Another one we can't get to :-( Hopefully next year we'll get some time off to make a meet! [-o<
Chris&Gem
Bongolier

Re: THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE 16-20 Sept

Post by Chris&Gem » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Dont forget you can visit for the day, or better still the evening :wink: Might be the caravan, or the bike and a tent, not sure if the family are coming yet, will find out soon :D
Ian+R

Post by Ian+R » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:49 am

will try and get down for a visit with ScoBo2 & see what other bling i can put on her, plus I need a new "Love my Bongo" mousemat, & Janner Vanner great post at the start.
violetbongojo
Bongonaut

Post by violetbongojo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Dave, really looking forward to seeing you and Rosanne. So glad you are going to be able to make it, after your problems.
Under ground, over ground, bongoing free!
bongomadness

Post by bongomadness » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:14 pm

I am really sad i cant get to this one I really wanted to see Al's pick up in the flesh.I really want one!!!!...............work and comittments but i really hope you have a great time,which i am sure you will.Lets hope we can get the time off next year.
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm

One of my husband's colleagues is leaning heavily towards buying a Bongo - my husband even borrowed mine to take into work to let this chap have a leisurely look (he had been to a dealer already).

So, I suggested that he maybe pop up to Looe and have a look round at folks' Bongos. Hope nobody minds.

I don't actually know him, and I don't know if Zigi is coming with us to identify the chap, but I believe he'll be riding a Harley!

I know we'll make him welcome, and make his mind up for him :D
Alison

The traveller sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G K Chesterton)
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Has everbody already left to nip to' looe? :lol: I'm just packing now,setting off at midnight, see you all in the morning! :D (and if my boss is reading this.... I know i phoned in work this afternoon to let you know i can't work because my arm had fell off, but i'm typing this with my other,"good" arm, so i wasn't exactly lying) :-"
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Post by mikexgough » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:03 pm

bigdaddycain wrote:Has everbody already left to nip to' looe? :lol: I'm just packing now,setting off at midnight, see you all in the morning! :D (and if my boss is reading this.... I know i phoned in work this afternoon to let you know i can't work because my arm had fell off, but i'm typing this with my other,"good" arm, so i wasn't exactly lying) :-"
just packing......... :lol: I bet your having a last minute rub down........of the Freda of course.... :lol:
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
Alison01326
Supreme Being

Post by Alison01326 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:04 pm

No, I haven't left yet. Won't be leaving until Isaac finishes school tomorrow afternoon and I know I won't be the last to arrive (and that doesn't include my husband, because if he comes at all, it will be on Saturday).

Safe journey :D
Alison

bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

mikexgough wrote:
bigdaddycain wrote:Has everbody already left to nip to' looe? :lol: I'm just packing now,setting off at midnight, see you all in the morning! :D (and if my boss is reading this.... I know i phoned in work this afternoon to let you know i can't work because my arm had fell off, but i'm typing this with my other,"good" arm, so i wasn't exactly lying) :-"
just packing......... :lol: I bet your having a last minute rub down........of the Freda of course.... :lol:
Fraid not Mike... :? Bongo's manky as owt mate :? :? :? Missus said i had to sort the packing, bedding, clothes,food and all that other nonsense before i did any polishing... It's dark now! #-o
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Alison01326 wrote:No, I haven't left yet. Won't be leaving until Isaac finishes school tomorrow afternoon and I know I won't be the last to arrive (and that doesn't include my husband, because if he comes at all, it will be on Saturday).

Safe journey :D
At least i won't be the last to arrive this time then! :D just a couple of hours to go before we nip to looe :lol: :lol: :lol: (will somebody at least humour me by smiling at my rubbish looe joke?) :roll:

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”