THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE 16-20 Sept

Moderator: Doone

rainman

Re: THE ANNUAL GATHERING AT LOOE 16-20 Sept

Post by rainman » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:31 pm

bigdaddycain wrote: (will somebody at least humour me by smiling at my rubbish looe joke?) :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Funniest thing i've ever heard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your'e not going to be driving in the rain are you? :shock:
Michael Winner

Post by Michael Winner » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:35 pm

bigdaddycain wrote:
Alison01326 wrote: :D just a couple of hours to go before we nip to looe :lol: :lol: :lol: (will somebody at least humour me by smiling at my rubbish looe joke?) :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Got to agree with rainman there... one of the funniest toilet humour jokes i've ever heard in my calm down dear type existence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
here's johnny!

Post by here's johnny! » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 pm

bigdaddycain wrote::D just a couple of hours to go before we nip to looe :lol: :lol: :lol: (will somebody at least humour me by smiling at my rubbish looe joke?) :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you know i actually invented toilets? It's when i was rich (i designed money as we know it too) I was feeling flush at the time.
bigdaddycain
Supreme Being

Post by bigdaddycain » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:58 pm

:D Nice to meet you and Allan on the friday morning whilst we =P~ =P~ =P~ over the impressive new bongo pick up truck too! =D> =D> =D>
ビッグダディケイン RIP Big Bank Hank (Imp the Dimp) 1957-2014
daveblueozzie
Supreme Being

Post by daveblueozzie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks Allan for the hospitality, and for showing us the bongo pickup truck. :D =D> =D>
Lost without my Bongo.

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”