New Year meet at Looe *DON'T DELETE*

Moderator: Doone

rooster
Bongolier

Re: New Year meet at Looe

Post by rooster » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:14 am

Hi Chris, it's up to you boys if you want to give us girls some competition, but I think on the whole you'll all feel happier and enjoy yourselves more in jeans and t-shirt!
Mo
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Post by technophobe » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:33 am

Have to admit I'm a little confused :? as there are two threads running on this meet. We will definitely be there and plan to arrive on 29th and leave on 2nd. As we are too busy to work we wondered if anyone is planning to arrive on 28th?
Richard & Jo

1995 SGL5 Black over silver clear windows
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:19 pm

The other thread's been locked now, so that should help. :) I can't see any mention of others arriving on the 28th...so far.
Allan's closed. We recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services in Plymouth.
Vicky007

Post by Vicky007 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Yep i am arriving on the 28th decided that was the best time to go as it's a fair drive and wanted to make the most of the days over christmas i do manage to get off! anybody else going down on the 28th if so see you there can't wait to try out my new kitchen unit!!
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Post by technophobe » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Sure there will be others there on 28th but just so you don't feel lonely Vicky007 we expect to arrive on 28th. After a 270 mile drive we thought a rest would do well before the thing really starts.
Richard & Jo

Vicky007

Post by Vicky007 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Fantastic see you there! we are leaving here at 6am so should be there by mid morning.
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 am

Doone, in your post of 19th November under 'New Years Eve' which is now locked, you give a hyperlink to Details of New Years Eve, but when I click on it I am informed 'You are not authorised to access this area'. Can you help please? Mo
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Hi Mo. :) I have no idea why it says that, very confusing. I wonder if it's a temporary glitch? :? It's just a link to the topic here, I thought it made sense to keep it all in one place so everybody knows where to look, especially as nobody had posted on the other one since August. I've amended the post in case it happens to anyone else, we can report it to Ian.
Allan's closed. We recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services in Plymouth.
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 am

Tried the link again 3 times this morning, Doone, but still telling me I am not authorised. I did go into the members' area and also logged in to the forum. I wonder if anyone else is getting the problem, perhaps someone else will try it and let you know. Still, if it's just a link to the main new Years Eve site, I expect everyone will pick it up there now.
Thanks.
Mo
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Thanks Mo. Yes, it's just a link to here, where we are now. :) As anything computerish is way over my head, I was just about to let the computer experts know about the problem, when I checked the link again. I realised that it was opening within the 'moderators panel', which is where I was doing my mod jobs when I made the link. I've now redone the link and it should work...I think. :wink: Because it was within the moderators panel, that's why you couldn't view it. I won't tell you how many times I'd checked the link before it dawned on me. :oops: Thanks for pointing it out, if I had a brain I'd be dangerous - I leave all the intelligent stuff to my hubby. :lol:
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Post by technophobe » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Hi! Looks good. :D Is it possible to put up a list of expected Bongos, edward holman you're probably the only one who has an idea.
Richard & Jo

the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

unconfirmed list are as follows:-

Freewheeler, Janner Vanner, Val'n'Roger, BoyfromBrazil, Chris'n'Gem, Simon Jones, Paul'n'Lol, Del'n'Tina + 2 extra pitches, Rooster, Violetbongojo, Vicky007, Technophobe.
I have just spoken to Camping Caraden and unfortunatly without surnames the site owner could not give me the names of those of us booked for our Bongo group. I don't know everyones surnames so the list comprises of the names of the people that have expressed an interest in this meet.
They have also said that the site is now full for this event. If anyone wants to join us I'm afaid you'll be put on the cancelation list.

Roseanne and I are looking forward to seeing you there,

PS Our new grandson was born at 5.30a.m. the 6th December, mother and baby are both well
The Janner Vanner
technophobe
Tribal Elder

Post by technophobe » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

That's great many thanks. Congratulations on the new grandson.
Richard & Jo

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Congrats on the new Grandson guys :D
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:31 pm

edward holman wrote:
PS Our new grandson was born at 5.30a.m. the 6th December, mother and baby are both well

Congratulations on the new Grandson =D> =D> =D> :D Wish we could have made this meet, but my place is at home in Scotland for Hogmany :D Have A great time!

Anna & Jimmy
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!

Return to “Devon & Cornwall/Kernow”