anybody in this area?

not so old
Supreme Being

anybody in this area?

Post by not so old » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi,
I am sorry to have abandoned you, but as you probably know, I have been very ill and I am now in a wheelchair, but hey we can still get some meets sorted if we put our heads together' What do say guys Are you with us ? :)

Cheers Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
Sar N Ade
Bongolier

Re: anybody in this area?

Post by Sar N Ade » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:19 am

Anna it is so lovely to hear from you :) I do think of you often, and wonder how you are doing. My parents moved so I rarely drive past your house any more. I'm glad to hear you have a camper van again and are thinking of meets. We still have our rusty old Freda (and, no I didn't mistype 'trusty' I can assure you :? ). We have also adopted a dog so need to bite the bullet and take her away, weather permitting. She is extremely well-behaved in private but as mad as a hatter in public :oops: so there is work to be done.
It sounds like you have had an awful few years. I hope your enthusiasm for meets means your health is improving enough to make plans. We could be interested in a meet (day or otherwise) ideally around the Cotswold area (so we could easily get home if the dog disgraces us...), but we are moving sometime soon so can't commit to any definite dates as yet.
not so old
Supreme Being

Re: anybody in this area?

Post by not so old » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Nice to hear from you guys. I have an extra dog too(was my grandsons) He gets on with all dogs and is really good except for his barking :roll: Labradoodle. I'm sure you will get yours sorted out.
I can organise a meet but I wont be able to run around anymore. I was looking at Greenhills in Bletchingdon http://www.greenhill-leisure-park.co.uk/tarriffs.htm for maybe June. Have a look see what you think. A lot of places wont take groups now, which is a shame.
Cheers Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!

Return to “Chilterns, Thames Valley & Cotswolds”