good bongo garage in gloucestershire

garethwynlewis

good bongo garage in gloucestershire

Post by garethwynlewis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 am

good anybody please tell me where i can get a service and even a diagnostic for my bongo in stroud i see so many of them around surely there must be somewhere thnks gareth
bongodonkey
Tribal Elder

Re: good bongo garage in gloucestershire

Post by bongodonkey » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Now quite in Glos but the nearest (possibly) to you (and we use him) is as follows:

Worcester Mobile Mechanic, gentleman called Dave. Really nice bloke and has a huge knowledge of bongos and their foibles.

If you pop in a search for 'Mobile Mechanic Worcester' you should pull up his details. If I remember correctly he is about a 10 min drive from Junc 6 of the M5!

Hope this helps

Cheers now Oz
Oz, Sam & the girls | 2001 V6 AFT | LPG | 321Away F/S/C | A Bongo called OLIVE
garethwynlewis

Post by garethwynlewis » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

thnx ill give it a try
Tidmo
Bongolier

Post by Tidmo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi Ive used Fairview Garage ln Cheltenham 01242 515454 who are good for sevicing etc and Bell Hill Garage near Bath for the trickier stuff such as diagnostics etc 01373 834252 both highly recommended.
Pourquoi Pas?
Poohbear
Tribal Elder

Post by Poohbear » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:24 pm

bongodonkey wrote:Now quite in Glos but the nearest (possibly) to you (and we use him) is as follows:

Worcester Mobile Mechanic, gentleman called Dave. Really nice bloke and has a huge knowledge of bongos and their foibles.

If you pop in a search for 'Mobile Mechanic Worcester' you should pull up his details. If I remember correctly he is about a 10 min drive from Junc 6 of the M5!

Hope this helps

Cheers now Oz
I assume this is the Dave you are talking about.

The two Bongos in the garage in the picture bottom left seem to confirm it :)
garethwynlewis

Post by garethwynlewis » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:07 pm

thnx for the info tried the garage near wocester and daves wife said that they were contracted out to jal imports and couldnt help me will try these other 2 in chelt and bath thnx

Return to “Chilterns, Thames Valley & Cotswolds”