Where have all the topics gone??!!

User avatar
dblake
Bongolier
Posts: 317
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by dblake » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Just gone to look at some of the posts in the Chilterns, Thames Valley and Cotswolds Group and although the topics are there if you click on them it says they dont exist!

Is anyone else finding this?

Dave
francophile1947
Supreme Being
Posts: 11354
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Location: Norwich

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by francophile1947 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:11 pm

dblake wrote:Just gone to look at some of the posts in the Chilterns, Thames Valley and Cotswolds Group and although the topics are there if you click on them it says they dont exist!

Is anyone else finding this?

Dave
Yes, noticed it on Tuesday when it showed "No posts" :? I contacted Ian, before he went to the Looe meet, and he thinks it's a corrupt database. He's going to look into it next week 8)
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
not so old
Supreme Being
Posts: 2655
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by not so old » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:26 pm

francophile1947 wrote:
dblake wrote:Just gone to look at some of the posts in the Chilterns, Thames Valley and Cotswolds Group and although the topics are there if you click on them it says they dont exist!

Is anyone else finding this?

Dave
Yes, noticed it on Tuesday when it showed "No posts" :? I contacted Ian, before he went to the Looe meet, and he thinks it's a corrupt database. He's going to look into it next week 8)



Thank you John. :) I tried to check what has been happening ...now that I am back :D but no news :( looks like nobody has done anything, but hopefully I am wrong.

Cheers Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
User avatar
Sar N Ade
Bongolier
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by Sar N Ade » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Oh Anna :D
I've not been on here for a while and the first post I look at - there you are =D>

I'm really glad to 'see' you. How are you doing?

x Sarah
not so old
Supreme Being
Posts: 2655
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by not so old » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 pm

I feel much better now I have heard from you :D I was beginning to think our section members had all run away :lol: Re-My condition: It is a long bumpy road, but I hope to be out of a wheelchair by next year and getting some meets sorted. I am going stir-crazy right now:lol: I hope you are both well


Cheers Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
User avatar
mikexgough
Supreme Being
Posts: 6158
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire - where the all the Slodgers reside

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by mikexgough » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:18 pm

not so old wrote:I feel much better now I have heard from you :D I was beginning to think our section members had all run away :lol: Re-My condition: It is a long bumpy road, but I hope to be out of a wheelchair by next year and getting some meets sorted. I am going stir-crazy right now:lol: I hope you are both well


Cheers Anna
Welcome back to the Forum, Anna....you have been missed...... I did say last year it would take you sometime to get well again....... Looking forward to catching up with you .....
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
not so old
Supreme Being
Posts: 2655
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Re: Where have all the topics gone??!!

Post by not so old » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Nice to hear from you Mike. Yes you did say it would take a while to recover. I am just too impatient though. :roll: I want to do everything yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Getting there though.. Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!