Vacuum hose diagram

Technical questions and answers about the Mazda Bongo

Moderators: Doone, westonwarrior

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Vacuum hose diagram

Post by helen&tony » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:52 am

Hi
Is there a vacuum hose diagram for the early Bongo anywhere? Also, I have a solenoid which isn't pulling the throttle on starting. It looks like the very front (white) one is the culprit, but the second one ?...is that the one operating the increase in revs when the A/C cuts in? I presume that the rear two solenoids are for the EGR. As I removed the EGR completely, can I dispose of the rear two, or are they essential for the running of the ECU, which will still signal?
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
teenmal
Supreme Being

Re: Vacuum hose diagram

Post by teenmal » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:49 pm

helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 am

Hi
Thanks for that Teenmal....Yes, I had checked lushprojects...My version seems to have that missing???...I just double checked ??? ...Weird
Cheers
Helen
In the beginning there was nothing , then God said "Let there be Light".....There was still nothing , but ,by crikey, you could see it better.
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Post by Northern Bongolow » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:36 pm

Search for this old post helen,
Search cold and start and solenoids post by good old member - jaylee. It goes on for three pages about the solenoids and how they work
helen&tony
Supreme Being

Post by helen&tony » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:35 am

Hi
Thanks Ady...I'll take a look...I'll sort this out when the new solenoids get here
Cheers
Helen

Return to “Techie Stuff”