Schematic Diagrams - Lushprojects

Technical questions and answers about the Mazda Bongo

Moderators: Doone, westonwarrior

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Schematic Diagrams - Lushprojects

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm

If anyone needs schematic diagrams, most can be found here at Lushprojects- http://www.lushprojects.com/bongopartsmk2/ it sometimes takes a bit of searching, but this is an excellent resource, well worth a visit. There are also various other non bongo projects as well as plans for a lift out kitchen unit http://www.lushprojects.com/
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Re: Schematic Diagrams - Lushprojects

Post by francophile1947 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Nice one Kirsty, but you're not really expecting people to do their own searching, are you? :lol: :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Some might want to :wink: There'll still be us anoraks to find stuff if not :wink:
bongomaan

Post by bongomaan » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 am

thank you....
moots'r'us

Post by moots'r'us » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am

Brilliant!! :D :D

Bookmarked, thanks for that.
Yamaha
Bongolier

Post by Yamaha » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 pm

I thought Ian was going to make the electrical circuit diagrams available to download :roll:

Mike
Curator of the Bridgwater Motorbike Collection

missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm

I think that's the plan, I know he's been really busy the last couple of months, I'm sure he'll get around tuit :wink:
Ian
Supreme Being

Post by Ian » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 am

Yamaha wrote:I thought Ian was going to make the electrical circuit diagrams available to download :roll:

Mike
It's being done, but has proved to be a bigger task than anticipated.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am

I think I did say at the meet that it would be a Winter project for the scanning work :-)

The translations of the Contents & Index's are being worked on at present, and when our summer travels have ended then I will be rescanning all the pages of both manuals at 600dpi at least, its not helped by the fact that one manual is larger than A4 so its probably going to be a case of two scans for each page and then stitch the two images together.

Do remember that Ian still has copies of the CD available which I am sure he will be happy to sell to you ;-)

In the meantime, I'm happy to extract images from the PDF as it is at present and post them up here ( as I have been doing this morning in fact).

The final stage will be using the translated text and linking from them to the scanned images as web pages and the hosting the whole lot - provided the bandwidth isn't too high I am happy to do that as well, but just reserving the right to say that Ian might need to host the final package elsewhere if my ADSL uplink gets flooded with everybody downloading !
Geoff
2001 Aero V6, AFT, full side conversion.
Image Spherical Visions
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am

Can't say fairer than that =D>
Yamaha
Bongolier

Post by Yamaha » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks very much, guys - I really didn't realise it was such a time consuming job.

Sounds like a top team are onto the case!!

Mike
Curator of the Bridgwater Motorbike Collection

g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Just an update on progress with the Wiring Diagrams, Lyndon has tonight sent me the translated Content & Index pages of the two manuals. Many thanks Lyndon and to the guys who did the translation itself.

I'll be starting the Scanning process for all the remaining pages from October once we have finished gallivanting around the countryside !
Geoff
Image Spherical Visions
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 pm

OK just an update to say that scanning is under way on the first book probably take several days at least. So progress as expected at present.
Geoff
Image Spherical Visions
mikexgough
Supreme Being

Cooling system FANS

Post by mikexgough » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:48 am

missfixit70 wrote: I reckon the fan switching & control question is possibly just one step too far at the moment :wink:
I agree ......

this will be the "next step" after the diagram for the cooling system and fact sheet is done, to try and put the knowledge we have and apply to the radiator fans and their triggers, aircon has been mentioned and as other posts in the past have said ECU controlled......anyway ECU's are way over my head so a leccy techie would be needed on that topic when it's gets started, however it might be good for some examples of how different folks Bongos run...... i.e - Went to Birmingham yesterday mostly motorway, dropped Hazel off at a venue she was attending ... temp gauge 55-60%..... then across Brum in traffic to Towsure....60% then on my way back home heavy traffic at M6/A14 so stop start......70%.... no fans at all ...something like that, maybe a survey thingy.... any thoughts?
Conversant with Bongo Top Pinion Oil Seals

Bongo owning Velotech Cycle Mechanic
g8dhe
Supreme Being

Post by g8dhe » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:08 pm

OK a welcome update on the Bongo Wiring Manuals:

The first manual, Nov 1997 to Jan 1999, is now complete bar the Index - which I'm still missing a bit of the translation.

However now would be a good time to start testing it and the web site to see how it works for people other than myself!

So I am making a call for Testers, initially I'll limit it to about 6 people - hopefully including anybody who uses a less than standard Browser (I.e NOT FF3 or IE8).
But the more the merrier as any bugs are worked out of the system.

So if you would be happy to spend an hour or so clicking around the site, checking both the Navigation and links, and watching out for any oddities then please PM me, let me know what Operating System(s) and Browser(s) you can try out. I'll be looking for critical feedback within a week or so as I would like to make the site available possibly before Xmas, but limited to just the manual above at this stage.
Geoff
Image Spherical Visions

Return to “Techie Stuff”