Kessingland

Moderator: francophile1947

francophile1947
Supreme Being

Kessingland

Post by francophile1947 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Following my recent trip to the Park Resorts site in Jaywick, which was lovely and peaceful, I have now booked their Kessingland site from 13th-18th October, which will hopefully be just as empty :lol:
I have booked an electric pitch, which includes the use of all park facilities, for the princely sum of £17.50, which works out at £3.50 per night :D - nearly as cheap as staying at home 8)
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Re: Kessingland

Post by Bongoplod » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Thats very cheap John,you pay £17.50 or thereabouts,for 1 night at a lot of sites these days

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"
Mat & Kat
Junior Bongonaut

Post by Mat & Kat » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 am

Just had a look at their site, the prices are really good for last minute breaks, especially with the facilities. Not really considered a resort park before but it's certainly tempting, maybe as part of a tour...
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Mat & Kat wrote:Just had a look at their site, the prices are really good for last minute breaks, especially with the facilities. Not really considered a resort park before but it's certainly tempting, maybe as part of a tour...
I use Park Resorts and Haven sites regularly, for midweek trips at the beginning and end of the season - they are ridiculously cheap, quiet and with mostly good facilities. I wouldn't ever consider them for the summer or weekends, as they become very expensive and crowded with unruly families and their unruly kids :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)

Return to “Eastern Counties”