Are we in the right place?

Moderator: francophile1947

Toby&Jules
Bongonaut

Are we in the right place?

Post by Toby&Jules » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi folks. We're located in East Northants, in a certain ex steel town, and have been wondering whether we would be in the eastern counties group or the midlands one? Quite a trivial question I know but want to make sure I'm posting in the right place.

Regards

Toby
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Re: Are we in the right place?

Post by Northern Bongolow » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm

do both, and have twice as much fun as everyone else. 8) 8)
francophile1947
Supreme Being

Post by francophile1947 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Probably Midlands, but we'll take anyone we can get our hands on :lol:
John
(Evidence that intelligent life exists in the universe, is that it hasn't tried to contact us)
M 80NGO
Supreme Being
Location: Usually in My own wibbly wobbly lill world ! Otherwise Huntingdon.

Post by M 80NGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I think you'll find that living in a certain ex steel town also qualifies you for membership to the Scottish branch too :lol:
Toby&Jules
Bongonaut

Post by Toby&Jules » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Excellent. Eastern Counties it is then. We spend a fair amount of time in Norfolk anyway, mostly camping, but also the occasional day trip.

M 80NGO, your post was absolutely priceless. Jules is actually Scottish, her parents came here from Aberdeen in the 60's cos of the steelworks. She found it just as funny as I did!

Regards

Toby
M 80NGO
Supreme Being
Location: Usually in My own wibbly wobbly lill world ! Otherwise Huntingdon.

Post by M 80NGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Toby&Jules wrote:Excellent. Eastern Counties it is then. We spend a fair amount of time in Norfolk anyway, mostly camping, but also the occasional day trip.

M 80NGO, your post was absolutely priceless. Jules is actually Scottish, her parents came here from Aberdeen in the 60's cos of the steelworks. She found it just as funny as I did!

Regards

Toby
Hey Glad you took it in the context it was meant :lol: , i'm just down the road from you in Huntingdon which means i could also be in the london department as well as the eastern counties :wink:

Keep ya eyes peeled for my lovely lill l'oreal on ya turf as i often take "Da Crew" over to Adrenalin alley 8)
scanner
Supreme Being

Post by scanner » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

Toby&Jules wrote:M 80NGO, your post was absolutely priceless. Jules is actually Scottish, her parents came here from Aberdeen in the 60's cos of the steelworks. She found it just as funny as I did!

Regards

Toby

The Council are trying to get local residents votes in the Scottish Independence Referendum. :wink:

Return to “Eastern Counties”