Anybody have any luck with rust arches recently

extraspark
Bongonaut

Anybody have any luck with rust arches recently

Post by extraspark » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi all,
I have got the sprinter arches as suggested and in the cardiff area. Just looking for somebody now to do the work. Cut them out and replace etc.
Anybody got any good recommendations and also roughly how much should I be looking at for both arches.

Thanks
winchman
Supreme Being

Re: Anybody have any luck with rust arches recently

Post by winchman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:02 pm

extraspark wrote:Hi all,
I have got the sprinter arches as suggested and in the cardiff area. Just looking for somebody now to do the work. Cut them out and replace etc.
Anybody got any good recommendations and also roughly how much should I be looking at for both arches.

Thanks
Pop in to few local small carsales places and ask for a good body man, some ones name should come up a few if they are any good, cost is often all over the place.
extraspark
Bongonaut

Post by extraspark » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks for that, I have some time off on Thursday so will go knocking a few doors etc
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 pm

We have two polish guys here in Aberdare who are brill and do a fabulous job, they quoted me 400 for both sides, worth a visit, the details are, Guys name is Arek, 07891540549, worth a visit, I know they have done some bongo's and have seen a taxi they did, it was amazing.

Return to “Wales/Cymru”