A&S and Progas

Stormski

A&S and Progas

Post by Stormski » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Thought I'd put it out there regarding a couple of local business. Firstly A&S in Caerphilly, there were some negative comments about the service some people have received. I used them just prior to Christmas before a trip to the French alps, they were great , totally helpful and appeared to know their apples when it came to bongos. Secondly Progas LPG converters, they were bend over backwards helpful when I popped in with a misfire, Andrew (I think that was his name) the proprietor could not do enough to sort out the problem which turned out to be on the ignition side and nothing to do with the gas conversion, changing the spark plugs free of charge. Anyhew there you have it, that's me done.
cardiff996
Bongolier

Re: A&S and Progas

Post by cardiff996 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Hi,
More of the same for me Stormski! Had a real tricky job with the old Bongo, but A&S came up trumps for me.
It wasnt a quick process as there was a lot of problem solving required first, so a bit of patenice needed. But in the end the right result was achived!
I have also seen some negative comments and everyone can only speak based on their experences, which is why its important to get a good cross section of views.
Its then up to others to make their choices. For me we will continue to use A&S
flossie
Tribal Elder

Post by flossie » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Stormski wrote:Thought I'd put it out there regarding a couple of local business. Firstly A&S in Caerphilly, there were some negative comments about the service some people have received. I used them just prior to Christmas before a trip to the French alps, they were great , totally helpful and appeared to know their apples when it came to bongos. Secondly Progas LPG converters, they were bend over backwards helpful when I popped in with a misfire, Andrew (I think that was his name) the proprietor could not do enough to sort out the problem which turned out to be on the ignition side and nothing to do with the gas conversion, changing the spark plugs free of charge. Anyhew there you have it, that's me done.

Do you mean Profess Autogas up in Ystrad Mynach? Yep Andrew is a gentlemen and always looks after me (and makes a wonderful cup of fresh coffee too!)
Liz
'99 V6 White over Silver - as yet unconverted but I may be converted!
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I called in there today whilst in Caerphilly looking at kitchens,lol, very helpful and I think I will be taking my poorly (still) bongo down for them to look at soon as I can.

Return to “Wales/Cymru”