Welsh contingency roll call

lucky5

Re: Welsh contingency roll call

Post by lucky5 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi all we live in Swansea, New to the site so dont really know what im doing yet. lol!!!
We have a N reg 2wd black freda, had it about a year now and think its great.
takanni

Post by takanni » Thu May 29, 2008 5:55 am

hI LUCKY5 ,will give you a wave if I see you, recently sold my one Bongo (black M reg: ) and am waiting to get my other on the road in Aug ( not paying to have it SVA'ed ) . Would rather wait and save my money - white with silver V6 goes goes a rocket . Enjoy, takanni...:wink:
lucky5

Post by lucky5 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am

Thank you for the welcome takanni,
Will keep my eyes peeled for you........ when you're back on the road.
:)
lucky5

Re:

Post by lucky5 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:39 pm

[quote="gazz and ally"]Been thinking of a South Wales (and allcomers) meet-up for a while now as numbers seem to be growing. Hands up who'd be interested for a Sat/Sun meet in June/July. Any suggestions as to location? Big car park and child friendly pub seem to me to be valid criteria. Where do you reckon? Gazz

Hi, What about Pembrey Country park? My lot love it there

Pembrey Country Park
People visit Pembrey Country Park for many different reasons. Some to enjoy the freedom to wander around 202 hectares of glorious parkland, some to take advantage of one of the best beaches in the UK, others to use the host of excellent family attractions found in the Park.

Set against the spectacular backdrop of the Gower Peninsula and overlooking the coastal scenery of Carmarthen Bay, the Park had been transformed into one of Wales’s top visitor attractions providing a unique blend of coast and countryside.

Directions to the Park

The Country Park can be found just off the A484 Llanelli to Carmarthen coast road just outside Burry Port. The Park is approximately a half hour drive from Carmarthen and a similar distance from Junction 48 M4. Follow the Brown directional signs. Click here for a map

Opening or Visiting hours
The Park is open daily from dawn to dusk.
The Park main gates are locked between 22.00hrs and 08.00 hrs from 1st October to 31st March each year.
The Visitor Centre and Ski Pembrey are open daily all year round (apart from a few days over the Christmas period) (Ski Pembrey also close for Annual essential maintenance for 2 weeks in May each year)
All other facilities open subject to seasonal variance (see individual facilities for details)

Contact Details
The Park is owned and managed by the Regeneration and Leisure Division of Carmarthenshire County Council.
Correspondence address:

Parks Manager
Pembrey Country Park
Pembrey
Llanelli
Carmarthenshire
SA16 0EJ

Tel: 01554 833913
Fax: 01554 835498
takanni

Post by takanni » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 am

Hi , If you want a great Indian meal, very child friendly, safe CCTV monitered v.large car park about 5 miles from Pembrey Country Park then the Ali Raj Restaurant, Trinity Road, Llanelli. SA15 2AB. My daughter held a Skyline Meet there last year and if was A1 all round. Sunday is all that you can eat.
Tables can be prebooked so that everyone can be together or just turn up. We go quite a lot and have never been disapointed at the food and service. :lol:
lucky5

Post by lucky5 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 pm

Sounds good to me,
anyone else up for it?
Bessybongo
Bongonaut

Post by Bessybongo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Haydn from Tredegar, South Wales, can be seen all around Wales on tour every weekend all year around in (Bessybongo) White Ford Freda N696 TDW.

Here is a good one for you: I took a friend down the Wye Valley and when we came to Tintern Abbey I said what a wonderful site the Abbey was,
She replied "yes it will be when it's finished!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
the janner vanner
Supreme Being

Post by the janner vanner » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:57 pm

hi Haydn, i see you have finally found the Welsh forum, have a good one at the national, your grandchildren will love this meet, lots to do and see
The Janner Vanner
Bessybongo
Bongonaut

Post by Bessybongo » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Yes, I havent been on any of the Welsh Bashes I have been too busy with you Lovely Lot, Ahrrrrrr Ahrrrrrr
Take Care Both best wishes Haydn (Bessybongo Good Old South Wales) :D :) :wink: :wink:
wishmaster
Tribal Elder

Post by wishmaster » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 pm

izzy & julie in caerphilly new shape v6 aft blue/grey 'S' reg . give us a wave :D \:D/
I have a plan and its as HOT as my pants

IZZY

http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/izzy2619/
David Edwards
Supreme Being

Post by David Edwards » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Two guys from Yorkshire drove passe dit one day and one said, in a yorkshire accent, " look an abbey" the other said, "Tintern Abbey" and the first one said, "yes it is it says so on the board". :D
pongobongo
Bongonaut

Post by pongobongo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Ey up.

Dai 2wd 96 AFT Sillver

Swansea
old_GH
Bongonaut

Post by old_GH » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 pm

1997 Silver AFT and a warm hello from Cwmbran :D
Last edited by old_GH on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mitch.mob

Post by mitch.mob » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

OK - time for me to add mine, a white and silver 99 'T' reg Bongo in Dunvant, Swansea. This replaced a silver 'N' reg which I kept for over 2 years without any major problems...

Dave =D> =D>
Scoobie

Post by Scoobie » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Hello, from Rogerstone, Newport and Scoobie the aqua green, free top, N plate, 2.5 tdi. :D

We are sat at home weathering out the rain, play with our laptop! Should be sat in Scoobie, but have earnt our mud and rain wings! Scoobie loves Hillend, Llangenith, Gower, where he likes to play with Vic Van Vito the sporty merc! they can be seen frolicking regularly near the dunes most weekends and are planning an extra week long session soon!! :lol:

Scoobie came from a loving home last year to his current residence where much TLC is to be applied! So any advice regards rusting rear wheel arches will be gratefully received.

So if you can recommend a spray shop in the Newport/South East Wales area?

Scoobie also hates big nasty Nat Welsh buses as they have kicked him in the rear a fewtimes and he needs some filler and paint to his offside rear! which is a pain in the A** too as it is level with window and will prob mean respraying the whole driver side!!

Any way Scoobie is parked safely now and after all its not the big dumb buses fault but the lazy selfish bus driver! Ooops we are bored! Happy Camping!

Return to “Wales/Cymru”