Wrexham Bongo's

art2dms

Wrexham Bongo's

Post by art2dms » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am

Hi
We are Donna and Simon from Wrexham we have a manual tin top (grey/blue), (just done the limo tint on windows) which we are in the process of converting into a campervan. I know that a friend of mine who's number I have lost, has also purchased a Bongo this year and would like to give a big shout out to say hi to him and everyone else in the Wrexham area with a Bongo. I have seen a few around and about and I have also seen a couple at the Llandegla mountain bike centre.
Si
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Wrexham Bongo's

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 am

Welcome to Bongoland art2dms and hope you have a lot of happy times with your new friend - fit a low coolant alarm if not done, for peace of mind (I don't work fo the company, just believe in the product!)
hembramacho
Supreme Being

Post by hembramacho » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi from just down the road in Mold.

If you see a white AFT then give us a wave - we're in Wrexham quite a bit and I get up to Llandegla quite a lot too, although not yet in the Bongo.

Andrew
ImageGwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad.Image
georgeil773480

Post by georgeil773480 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

I we live in Rhoswiel by Weston Rhyn our names are Eileen and George if you need any work doing can recomend Ian Taylor MARKET DRAYTON 07980 616117.We had trouble with the roof he fixed it no problem.George
mattnicks

Post by mattnicks » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm

How do, am down in bala and have just had our first bongo this month, am well pleased with it..
just put 18inch alloys on it and bull bar,looking mint..camper conversion next,but need to save pennies first.

matt
mattnicks

Post by mattnicks » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 pm

mention of the coolant alarm,where could I find one of these? had two hoses go this week, luckily spotted in enough time and replaced... common prob I am learning..
hembramacho
Supreme Being

Post by hembramacho » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:55 pm

mattnicks wrote:mention of the coolant alarm,where could I find one of these? had two hoses go this week, luckily spotted in enough time and replaced... common prob I am learning..
Hi Matt

Get them from here - well worth it! You can also get a built in temp guage sensor on them now (see other threads), only for members of BF mind!

http://www.coolantalarm.co.uk/index.php ... oductId=18

Andrew

Welcome by the way - we often come through Bala on our way through to mid Wales. Last time was a visit to the Eisteddfod.
ImageGwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i'm gwlad.Image

Return to “Wales/Cymru”