Bongo at The Edge (WEST YORKSHIRE MEET) 14th Sept 2014

Moderator: Ian

Native Warrior
Junior Bongonaut

Bongo at The Edge (WEST YORKSHIRE MEET) 14th Sept 2014

Post by Native Warrior » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi all, I have organised a meet 1030am onwards Sun 14th Sept 2014 at The Edge Cafe, Longwood Edge Road, Huddersfield HD34XN. The cafe is off the beaten track with stunning views. I can recommend the full english breakfast. There is a free picnic area and an outside toilet for anyone not wanting to make a purchase from the cafe. Ample parking on the track, with fields next door for kids and dogs to run.

For info - the cafe is hosting a pig roast 1-4pm that same day ( there is a charge ...think it is £6, £15 family ticket....but I will post details later)

LONGWOOD SING ...is also taking place that day and is a short walk from the venue - I will post details later

Please post if you are attending on here or on the event page on the Mazda Bongo facebook group so I can keep a track of numbers.

Hope to see many of you there :D

nb The meet is open to all Bongo owners .....so it would be great if I can get hold of some flyers for Bongo Fury to hand out

https://www.facebook.com/events/1452605 ... pe=regular
1997 silver over grey AFT, Suzuki Ignis 4grip, Kawasaki ZZR1400, Honda CBF125
thevanarchist
Bongonaut

Re: Bongo at The Edge (WEST YORKSHIRE MEET) 14th Sept 2014

Post by thevanarchist » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:03 am

<bump>

Anyone else from BF going to this on Sunday? There are a bunch of folk over in the Mazda Bongo Owners Facebook group who have said they are going and, while there is some crossover in membership between here and there it, it would be nice to see some BF faces in Huddersfield.

See you there?
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:23 am

I'd have been interested but am otherwise committed and tied up (as many say I should be). Hope it goes well :-)
ginger rat
Junior Bongonaut

Post by ginger rat » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:27 pm

thevanarchist wrote:<bump>

Anyone else from BF going to this on Sunday? There are a bunch of folk over in the Mazda Bongo Owners Facebook group who have said they are going and, while there is some crossover in membership between here and there it, it would be nice to see some BF faces in Huddersfield.

See you there?
We intend calling for an hour or so, hoping to get a pitch somewhere in the area Sat night

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”