Help with rusty arches - yorkshire

Moderator: Ian

chakmool
Junior Bongonaut

Help with rusty arches - yorkshire

Post by chakmool » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 am

Hi,
We really need to get our bad wheel arch rust sorted before winter arrives. Would normally do ourselves but other half working away while I'm attempting to control 2 little ones.
Can anyone recommend someone to do the work in Yorkshire area? We live in Leeds.
Many thanks for any advice.
yorkshirelass
Tribal Elder

Re: Help with rusty arches - yorkshire

Post by yorkshirelass » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Sorry, only just spotted this. I live in Ilkley and have last week taken back delivery of my Bongo, it being with Hughes Autocare, Otley, for 5 days...for rear wheel arch rust on both sides + some at front. I was a bit nervous re all the work, but have to say it was a good job well done :D After picking it up I went on the the Silverdale meet, where lots of good comments were made at the standard of work ...Thank goodness !!
Owner is called Howard on 01943 464238. He did other body work for me too inc respray of front grill.
Anyway, if still interested give Howard a ring.
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 am

I had mine done by someone else, but after seeing the quality of the work done on Pams bongo, I would recommend the one she has recommended. =D> =D>
yorkshirelass
Tribal Elder

Post by yorkshirelass » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:18 pm

waycar8 wrote:I had mine done by someone else, but after seeing the quality of the work done on Pams bongo, I would recommend the one she has recommended. =D> =D>

Glad you approve Wayne ! Never did get to see the thong.....or did you chicken out ? Love to you all.
Pam x
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 am

yorkshirelass wrote:
waycar8 wrote:I had mine done by someone else, but after seeing the quality of the work done on Pams bongo, I would recommend the one she has recommended. =D> =D>

Glad you approve Wayne ! Never did get to see the thong.....or did you chicken out ? Love to you all.
Pam x
:lol: :lol: :lol: , sorry Pam forgot about it...........shame thoe we had the weather for it as well :lol: 8) 8)

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”