VolksPower 2010, Redcar Rugby Club, July 2nd-4th 2010

Moderator: Ian

Benjymac

VolksPower 2010, Redcar Rugby Club, July 2nd-4th 2010

Post by Benjymac » Sat May 15, 2010 1:42 am

Hi all,

Wondered if anyone is interested in this:
http://www.volkspower.co.uk/

It is my friend who runs the show and this is the second year. Obviously it is a VW show but last year there were 2 Bongos there, myself and Bongo-Bubble. I even went on the VW cruise even though I had a VW in disguise. The format of the show is basically around a family show. There is entertainment on both Friday and Saturday night as can be seen on the website. I think Bongo-Bubble will vouch that the show is good and great value for money (especially if you get an early bird discount EBD). If there is any interest then please let me know. Sorry for the short notice but never gave it a thought to try and increase the Bongo numbers!! :). If you are genuinely interested and would like an early bird discount ticket then let me know (even if it is just after closing date) and I will see what I can do.

Please check out the website for all the details.

Regards

Benj
waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: VolksPower 2010, Redcar Rugby Club, July 2nd-4th 2010

Post by waycar8 » Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Shame you didnt post a bit earlier, looks like a good do, I will be on our annual holiday in Wales that week :( , only booked it last week as well
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Sat May 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Looks like a corker!

Had a few Beetles & a T2 in a previous life, it was a great scene, good to see the Spirit lives on.

I'm up for an overnighter on the Saturday, re-living the old Beetle Bash/Bug Jam days . . . .

8)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
Benjymac

Post by Benjymac » Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Yes sorry Waycar8. Never gave it a thought.

It would be great if you could make it mister munkey. If you are wanting tickets are you applying direct to Paul via the details on the website? I will let Paul know to expect your form if you want if you are wanting the early bird discount. The band on Saturday night 'Skabeats' are great to watch, and depending on your age, take you back to the good times :).

Hopefully we can get a few more there and possibly in future years conquer a part of the field for ourselves lol.

Cheers

Benj

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”