New Bongo owner from Bradford

Moderator: Ian

mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: New Bongo owner from Bradford

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 am

Very nice looking quality conversion minoltaman - that'd be right up my street if I had the budget! Very glad you are fitting coolant alarms - silly to spoil the ship for a ha'peth of tar 8)
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome, did you pick up saturday afternoon?, I was at bradley lights in hudderfield and the same coloured bongo drove past, I flashed but the guy didnt see me (shame really as I was wearing my new silky red thong :lol: )
minoltaman

Post by minoltaman » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:57 pm

It could have been me. I came through Bradley at about 1pm. Sorry to not have noticed you, I was concentrating on getting home. I will look out for you.
heatherpetch

Post by heatherpetch » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

hi and welcome :!: if you need a bongo friendly garage ,then mark at new street moters,idle is used by a few bongo owners :roll:
minoltaman

Post by minoltaman » Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Hi more on my Bongo, over Easter I noticed a coolant leak from underneath. Took it back to Wellhouse Lesiure, they replaced a pipe under warranty also changed space saver wheel for full size one. I am now out of action due to operation on my shoulder. This means I can't drive for eight weeks, so I will miss the Bongo Bash but there is always next year. So i should be back on the road by July just in time for a hot summer!!
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 pm

minoltaman wrote:Hi more on my Bongo, over Easter I noticed a coolant leak from underneath. Took it back to Wellhouse Lesiure, they replaced a pipe under warranty also changed space saver wheel for full size one. I am now out of action due to operation on my shoulder. This means I can't drive for eight weeks, so I will miss the Bongo Bash but there is always next year. So i should be back on the road by July just in time for a hot summer!!
Get well soon - pleased that Wellhouse looked after the Bongo and the doc looked after you :D

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”