Eyh up - Newby Just saying ello from West Yorkshire

Moderator: Ian

ChrisI
Bongonaut

Eyh up - Newby Just saying ello from West Yorkshire

Post by ChrisI » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Wanting AWD cos we live up a dirt track next to a place called Mountain (hence the 4x4)
Looking at those nice Wheelquick folk, due to feedback on the forum (been lurking and learning for a while)

Not so worried about spending my hard earned now - once I've made up my mind , I'll see some of you in a field sometime

Cheers, and thanks for sharing your info with folk

Chris
Triple/R
Supreme Being

Re: Eyh up - Newby Just saying ello from West Yorkshire

Post by Triple/R » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Eyup Chris--you spell it differently to wot i do 8) anyway welcome mate :) seems wheelquick amongst other dealers are a good safe bet--let us know when you get one
Regards Ray & Christine

It's only easy when you know the answer!!!!!!!!!!
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi Chris welcome to the forum, there Ellams in Mirfield too, a bit closer but they are on the more expensive side of the price bracket but they do get tidy ones in thoe :wink:

Regard Wayne
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome. :)

There's plenty of us locals around if you need a second opinion on owt you find.

Enjoy the hunt & see you soon.

8)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
Yorkshire Puddings

Post by Yorkshire Puddings » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Hiya & welcome, I didnt buy mine from Wheelquick but i certainley use them to check over mine when i got it, just had its 1st mot and passed, Mike at wheelquick checked it over making sure any work it needed was sorted to pass mot. Worth the travel. Ive had mine for a month now,well happy.There are plenty of people around that will help too, just put a post up lots on here thats willing to help or advise.
Enjoyx
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 am

Welcome guys :D , happy hunting, sounds like you've been doing your research, now go & test drive a load so you can get a feel for them & find the right one for you.
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
ChrisI
Bongonaut

Post by ChrisI » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:23 am

Cheers for the advice and offers of looking over a car for me -I've just looked through the roll call -loads of local folk -Keighley, Bradford, Baildon & Shipley (land of my birth)
I might have to ask nicely if I could have a look over one of your vehicles, and have you show me how to lift the fron seats :roll: so I at least look like I know what I'm doing when I go to look at one

Cheers
Chris
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

give us a wave from your mountain we are northwards in a prehistoric hollow
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm

ChrisI wrote:Cheers for the advice and offers of looking over a car for me -I've just looked through the roll call -loads of local folk -Keighley, Bradford, Baildon & Shipley (land of my birth)
I might have to ask nicely if I could have a look over one of your vehicles, and have you show me how to lift the fron seats :roll: so I at least look like I know what I'm doing when I go to look at one

Cheers
Chris

Me and chris (mr munkey) are local to each other (just tuther side of Cleckheaton), if you want to have a nosy and a chat, let us know and we can have a mini meet and show you what to look for ect ect.

Cheers Wayne

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”