New Bongonaut!

Moderator: Ian

JoMc

New Bongonaut!

Post by JoMc » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jo and a new Bongo Bongalow owner in York.

I will no doubt be posting loads of questions being the complete novice that I am.

Cheers
waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: New Bongonaut!

Post by waycar8 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:24 pm

hi jo, you have just missed a bomgo meet at york, great turnout as well as a great weekend.
Keepan eye out, theres a few bongo owners in york that frequent this forum 8)
not so old
Supreme Being

Post by not so old » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Jo ,
Welcome to the forum :)

Anna
Things always get better after they are worse
So it's good to make things worse as soon as possible!
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm

welcome fellow yorkie, any questions fire away or could pop over to show you round if you want, whereabouts are you, were nr the barbican centre
mike, jo and emma
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 pm

Welcome JoMc - enjoy the Bongo. Main thing in this weather is to ensure aircon is working well - phew :oops: (thats heat, not embarrassment :lol: )
Mike Jill and Emily

Post by Mike Jill and Emily » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am

Welcome Jo,

Any questions you have will be gladly answered by the Bongo Experts on site - along with some tongue in cheek "banter"
JoMc

Post by JoMc » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi All

Thanks for all your replies.

We've only had her a couple of weeks, I say we, that's me and my little boy. Our first trip was last weekend to a fab caravan site in Appleby, and it was great fun driving her and sleeping in her. I should have done it years ago!

Dreamwarrier - I'm in the Acomb area, may take you up on your offer if I get stuck with something, which is just bound to happen!!

Heading for Northumberland this coming weekend. I have a feeling this is going to become addictive and will need to win the lotto to pay for it all !
AndAndDen
Supreme Being

Post by AndAndDen » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi & Welcome JoMc :D .Nice place Appleby . Post some pics of your Bongo .
Happy Bongoing :D
Get a Life ,Get a Bongo. !!!
Nuggets!

Post by Nuggets! » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Hi Jo

We have just had a fantastic trip down your way in our Bongo called Elka. This is our first bongo and our first summer enjoying the whole Bongo Experience. Hope you have as much pleasure as we are having. :D
Everyone on the forum and at the meet ups are a great wealth of experience and we have had so many tips which have made our trip so much easier!

Enjoy!

Nuggets!
axeltramp

Post by axeltramp » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi jo, welcome to the mad house, yes they are addictive these bongos, had mine 2 & bit years now still love it, Im in Bishopthorpe not too far away, there are a couple of others in Acomb.
JoMc

Post by JoMc » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi All

Sorry not been on for a while, but out of the 4 weekends I've had Bella, we've been away 3 of them on the trot !! Sooo loving it !

Not going this weekend as its my little boy's 5th birthday tomorrow and his party.

Thanks for all your welcomes, It's great to know there are so many Bongo owners quite local to me.

Going to try and get the hang of the boards tonight after wrapping birthday presents ! And also want to look at booking the bongo meet in October, is that the right date?

And need to learn how to post some pic's, someone asked for some! So Bongo fury lesson for me tonight !
mobilecat
Supreme Being

Post by mobilecat » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Welcome aboard - make sure you come to some of the meets - there are plenty of young kids to play with - my lad is 6 :)

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”