Bongo Electric wiring near York

Moderator: Ian

JeannDave

Bongo Electric wiring near York

Post by JeannDave » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 am

Hi
We have just bought a Bongo which was part converted, we have just had a bed added and the cabinet moved to the other side of the van, but need an electrician to complete the wiring, really struggling to find someone to do this, can anyone suggest someone who is competent to do this?
waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo Electric wiring near York

Post by waycar8 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:40 am

i recomend MIke (dreamwarrioruk) send him a pm on this site, hes an electrician and done his own conversion and hes in York 8)

even thoe i havent had any electrical work done buy him (YET :wink: ), hes knows his multimeter :lol:

Cheers Wayne
JeannDave

Post by JeannDave » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks Wayne, thats a great help, will try him, didnt realise it would be so tricky, have tried auto-electricians and caravan fitters. Worried Dave will have a go himself if we cant find someone to do it, might not have a van left then. (only joking of course)
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm

hi wayne
yes yours is on the todo list,he realises you are waiting for him,just keep at him and he will do it i promise.he is at bolton le sands at the mo flying or breaking a leg or neck in this wind,as long it is his left leg then he can still drive bongo.lol.
havent seen you lot for a while,how are you all.
mike, jo and emma
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm

not to bad Jo, well plodding on anyhow, just been cleaning the mould out of tha aft, got really bad so had to do it twice :shock: , just waitng for it to dry, weathers looking a bit cloudy just hope it doesnt rain or it will be getting mouldy again :lol:

Cant wait for hill of oaks, had a right laugh last time :wink:
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:46 pm

wot you clean it with,we use dettox mold and mildew in green bottle,stinks and gets to your back of your throat but it does the job fine,we had to do ours a couplke of weeks ago too,well mike did.glad you all fine,me and emma had a nice girly day today,no boys at all.mike out matthew out my dad stayed in his cage out of our way so good day.its a shame it coming to a end as suppose mike will be coming home soon,well going to see wats for tea.
mike, jo and emma
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:49 pm

yep same stuff, got the bottle last year, had to go out and buy another botttle coz it didnt go far enough, even had mould on the aft inner roof, that wasnt a nice job spraying the top roof, my eyes stung like hell :evil:
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:20 pm

yep good stuff for mold,crap stuff for us,you seemto smell it up your nose for ages,thats why i let mike do it,lol.
well he must be having a good time at bolton le sands not heard from him at all today,didnt expect to either,once he is with the boys doing boy things,kiting i hope.
mike, jo and emma

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”