waycar8
Supreme Being

Re: familly fun

Post by waycar8 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Peg leg Pete
Supreme Being

Post by Peg leg Pete » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Really chuffed you all had a good time :wink: sorry to have missed out on all the fun :roll: I was out early Sunday morning visiting my parents, had a nasty moment on black ice on the main road :shock: :shock: :shock: managed to get out of the skid :roll: and knowing the roads that we would have had to travel on to get to the meet, decided to err on the side of caution, there will be other meets :wink: love the photo's, looks a spot well worth a visit :wink:
Image Pete
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm

dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm

I think wayne and amanda have captured the feelings for the day smack on. good photos there.
heres just a few more

he did say its not a race "on your marks"

strange photo with amanda standing upright.

nuff said

background pic

sorry amanda i didnt take the photos only posted them,
i had aching arms today from skiing and an aching jawbone from laughing. we had a great time and some more fond memories.
Last edited by dreamwarrioruk on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike, jo and emma
waycar8
Supreme Being

Post by waycar8 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Peg leg Pete wrote:Really chuffed you all had a good time :wink: sorry to have missed out on all the fun :roll: I was out early Sunday morning visiting my parents, had a nasty moment on black ice on the main road :shock: :shock: :shock: managed to get out of the skid :roll: and knowing the roads that we would have had to travel on to get to the meet, decided to err on the side of caution, there will be other meets :wink: love the photo's, looks a spot well worth a visit :wink:

Was a really good day out for the kids Pete :oops: , shame you couldnt make it, but at least your ok :wink:

mrswaycar8

Post by mrswaycar8 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:41 pm

dont be posting anymore pics of me on my butt mike i think there is quite enough. :oops: :lol:
dreamwarrioruk
Supreme Being

Post by dreamwarrioruk » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:53 pm

i edited my last post so theres a couple more on there. no chance of getting jo onto the ice, she can rollerskate but not blade/skate.

ooooorrrrrr amanda, jo did a slow motion capture of you falling over, i wont post that one :lol: :lol:

i like the one with you and kieran with the crossed ski's prefall
mike, jo and emma
Harry
Supreme Being

Post by Harry » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:47 pm

What a great day out....well done peeps

I love the latest piccy of Amanda and Keiren...family lookalikes or what????

Who a pretty boy then :twisted:
http://watcherswildlife.co.uk

Towing a shed with a Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6hdi vtr+
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:47 am

Wow - what a great day we had. Some some beaut piccies on here. Being a spectator on the skiing was hilarious. My pics that I managed to take before my battery died are still on my camera soz as i've been a bit poorly since coming home.
I think this place was great, but to share it with you lot really made it doubly great and a day to remember. Even the convoy (or shall I call it Waycars8's Tour of Yorkshire?!) :lol: was funny.
Sorry we missed chatting to some of you - maybe next time.
Di
mrswaycar8

Post by mrswaycar8 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 pm

just remember diane when waynes sat nav let us down the little blonde one who is allways on the floor got us there using a map book,dont ever let wayne tell you i cant read a map book. :P :lol: =D> =D> :^o
Diane
Bongolier

Post by Diane » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Yeah give me a good old map any day rather than sat nav. If you make a wrong turn when you're map reading you dont start spouting 'recalculating recalculating' - you calmly look at the map and say 'its ok we'll just take the next junction' instead of going down the nearest, most icy, full of pot holes crappy lane and doing a full circle. :lol: You could almost hear the locals laughing at us..............
Di
mister munkey
Supreme Being

Post by mister munkey » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Must say I quite enjoyed making a 32 mile trip into a 56 mile tour, now that diesel is cheaper than veg oil.

Mrs M was giving me a bit of an earbashing after going past Wetherby services for the 3rd time though!!

:D
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/MisterMunkey
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:58 am

was there any downhill bits on that ski run -if not how comes people fell over so much -is it licensed :?:
mrswaycar8

Post by mrswaycar8 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:36 pm

it wasnt actually skiing more like walking in ski"s and i felt like a clown with huge shoes,the track was about a mile i think they said all round the enchanted woods and there were parts that was covered with ice just so when you got the hang of walkin you hit an icy patch and bang floor again,i wish i had listened to diane and jo when they said they were gunna walk round cos i spent more time on the floor as you have probably seen lol:oops: :oops: :x
jetskier
Tribal Elder

Post by jetskier » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 pm

good pic of you wayne and me going to bang you on the head with my club!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" if you carnt bongo,then PARTY"
NMOAD

Return to “Yorkshire & North East”