Allithwaite Easter Weekend 30th March - 2nd April 2018

Moderator: Muzorewa

PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Allithwaite Easter Weekend 30th March - 2nd April 2018

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:19 pm

We are having a meet at Allithwaite over the Easter Weekend, which includes the April fools date. Well that’s us sorted!

For those that do not know, here at Allithwaite we have a large Community Playing field which is a well-drained flat field with excellent views of the fells and Morecombe Bay. Beautiful for walks and nearby is the Edwardian town of Grange-Over-Sands and Cartmel. The address is, Quarry Lane LA11 7QJ.
We currently have 16 hook up points now. Please let us know if you would like one.

There are ladies and Gents Toilets, Basic Showers and Kitchen facilities for washing up and an outdoor tap for topping up.

The Playing field has a hard surface tennis court and also a pump/cycle track.

On Easter Sunday there will be an egg hunt at the nearby King George the V play park. It is £2 per child and starts at 10.30am. All funds will support and help the local children’s park.

Many of us started up in Bongo’s and Freda’s and many of our friends still have them, however anyone is welcome to the meets be it tent to caravan or motorhome.

All monies raised go to the Community Playing field which is a registered Charity, No 508931.

Many thanks

Jo and Sarah.
alant54
Tribal Elder

Re: Allithwaite Easter Weekend 30th March - 2nd April 2018

Post by alant54 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:27 pm

Yes please Jo with hook up......this will be our first adventure for over a year now that Dee is up and running again... =D>

Really looking forward to meeting all our friends again and I love Allithwaite and the people we know.... :D

Now I will see if any of the reprobates that you had to put up with last Easter will want to come gain if that is ok with you.. [-o<

All excited now.... :shock:

Thanks for posting this as I was wondering when we would ever be back there.... :roll:

Best wishes to you and your family.

Lots of love....Alan & Dee
Alan...still plodding on....!
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:59 am

So long as you bring your better half Dee to keep you in order! :lol:

Be good to have a catch up with you both

Jo xx
alant54
Tribal Elder

Post by alant54 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:52 am

ME......OUT of ORDER... :shock: ...I guess you know me too well Jo.... :lol:

Yess Dee is coming and looking forward to it.....despite the forecast that it will be cold.

See you next week

Love Alan and Dee
Alan...still plodding on....!

Return to “North West”