August Bank Holiday 22nd - 25th August 2014

Moderator: Muzorewa

Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Re: August Bank Holiday 22nd - 25th August 2014

Post by Debs and David » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:04 pm

What's all the fuss about Jo, there's nothing wrong with a good bromance :roll: Thanks to Chris for knocking me up...................sorry, I mean knocking me up some brackets for my bargain buy, thanks again Chris.

Karen, Debs says that she was faithful to you, would never be unfaithful with Jo even after a bottle or 2 of wine :^o

Had a brilliant weekend, with brilliant company and brilliant weather. Sorry it's took so long to post this, but it's taken me since Monday to type it, and then I had to get it checked over by Debs for typo's.

:D =D> :D
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
karena
Supreme Being

Post by karena » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:12 pm

well done Dave you are becoming a man of many talents. -ask Debs, is that bottom tested quality wine or plonk.-also does she know how to make a magic ring -i,m having to chain at the moment.

Brian i think you may have passed out by the time we got to that conversation where me,and debs came out of the wine cellar . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PixieAndTheMoon
Supreme Being

Post by PixieAndTheMoon » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 pm

LMAO Dave and Karen

Jo xx
Debs and David
Tribal Elder

Post by Debs and David » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Karen I don't know how to do a magic thingy, I just do a chain and make it into a circle and then pull the wool tight to close the centre tighter. We can compare notes at Silverdale if you're going?
Debs & David

You Need Degas to Make De Van Gogh
Bongoplod
Supreme Being

Post by Bongoplod » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

karena wrote:well done Dave you are becoming a man of many talents. -ask Debs, is that bottom tested quality wine or plonk.-also does she know how to make a magic ring -i,m having to chain at the moment.

Brian i think you may have passed out by the time we got to that conversation where me,and debs came out of the wine cellar . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey missus,Ive only ever passed out twice,and it was nowt to do with booze,wine,or plonk!!

Brian
Confucious once said " To be fluent in Bongolese is to hold the key to the world!"

Return to “North West”