Waeco CF 18 fridge freezer

vanvliet
Supreme Being

Waeco CF 18 fridge freezer

Post by vanvliet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:18 am

For sale
Proper compressor fridge/ freezer ( not a cool box ) designed for 12v campers with fitted insulated cover ( cost £80 on its own) Can be run from 12v socket or mains when on hookup.Mint condition £270. Pick up only Central Scotland . Please message me if interested

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/ ... ookbox.jpg
Origo bio stove - no Bongo!
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Waeco CF 18 fridge freezer

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 am

Oh dear i would be seriously interested in this but would need to find someone able to do a Bongo relay. Could i get 1st refusal Geoff while i see if i can sort something :-)

Mike
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Post by vanvliet » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Yes, of course Mike Pity I had not got around to putting it up for sale a couple of weeks ago when you were up in Glasgow :roll:
G
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:39 pm

vanvliet wrote:Yes, of course Mike Pity I had not got around to putting it up for sale a couple of weeks ago when you were up in Glasgow :roll:
G
Excellent Geoff and yes a pity about the timing but i'll start a thread to see if anyone might be toing or froing to / from Scotland and able to give it a lift in my direction.

Mike
MountainGoat
Supreme Being

Post by MountainGoat » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Not a good time of the year for organizing a relay Mike. But something may be able to be done if you are thinking of attending the meet at Wanlockhead next march, I have got this meet penciled in myself. I just home that your fridge does not have to spend 6 months in my garage like the last relay item that I took in.
Former SGL5 Owner Jeep Cherokee 2.5CRD Burstner Ixeo Time it585
vanvliet
Supreme Being

Post by vanvliet » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Now arranged and delivered :)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being

Post by mikeonb4c » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:15 pm

vanvliet wrote:Now arranged and delivered :)
Was going to hold back until i'd collected it (hopefully in the next few days and not 6 months like mountaingoat/tony's experience!) but Geoff has outed me ha ha. Can't thank him and Jim enough for going out of their way to rendezvous (at a secret location nr edinburgh airport i believe is where the deal went down) and so make the chain link up. Looking forward to owning a Waeco - never felt able (or had the funds) to justify one of these before, but now i see it as an investment in enabling me to go Wild in the Bongo (should i choose - ooooh matron) when i retire. Can't wait, but will have to, for a few more months at least.

Thanks again+++++ fellas, and to Jim's mate John who has it at his until i can get over to collect it. Hope to see you both in Scotland and buy you a beer when i get up there.

Mike 8)

Return to “Scotland”