roll call?

brorabongo
Supreme Being

Re: roll call?

Post by brorabongo » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome Andy, I would say your doing the right thing researching on here before buying, what this lot don't know about bongos is.................. vast!!!! sorry.... I mean possibly not worth knowing. :lol:

If your not in too much of a hurry, try and visit a "meet" it's a great chance to have a nosey around different Bongo setups, and pick the owners brains. In Fact, there are a few owners in and around Perth now....more than enough to have a good day meet...all it needs is someone to organise one. :-" ...I might be able to make it for a day meet.

All the best.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
RSams

Post by RSams » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Ours is a 95 TDi Auto, Green AFT with a bike carrier on the back. Mostly around the Falkirk area, ferrying our kids to swimming just about every day !
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

RSams wrote:Ours is a 95 TDi Auto, Green AFT with a bike carrier on the back. Mostly around the Falkirk area, ferrying our kids to swimming just about every day !

Welcome RSams.... I will look out for you on our travels..... and if you fancy meeting some other owners, check out Glencoe / Red Squirell camp site next weekend.

All the best

David. :D
Bongopoet
Tribal Elder

Post by Bongopoet » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Thought it was about time I added us to the roll call.
Attended our first meet in Glencoe in September and loved it! =D> =D> =D>
Will try to get to the next Scotland meet
Two tone grey AFT
Perth

David and Chrissy
domo-kun

Post by domo-kun » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Had our Bongo and been club members for around nine months now but have never had the time to sign up to the forum. Had tents dormobiles and a caravan in past lives but are bongo mad now (tho the tent is easier to carry up Lochnagar!)
Driver+Passengers
Supreme Being

Post by Driver+Passengers » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Black N reg, 4WD TD AFT, unconverted. Currently sitting in an aftcourt in Tayside, soon to move to its new home in Fife.

I'm gutted I can't make the Elie Bongo Bash in May, but we'll both be waaaay up North having an adventure!

Driver.
Image Image
What she doesn't know won't hurt me.
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Welcome. Always nice to see the numbers swelling North of the border =D> Hope you have loads of fun in your new toy when you get it, and remember to post some picts....... its the law 8) :D (intentional typo.... for once :roll: :lol: )
Bongopoet
Tribal Elder

Post by Bongopoet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:13 pm

dunslair wrote:remember to post some picts....... its the law 8) :D (intentional typo.... for once :roll: :lol: )
Is that the bluefaced Picts David? and if so are they not a bit hard to get through a letter box? :D :lol: :lol:
brorabongo
Supreme Being

Post by brorabongo » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Welcome to the forum Driver. I've your this far Waaaay up North look out for a green tin top. :wink: As dunslair said....Pictures asap please.

All the best with your new mota, I hope the wait doesn't feel too long.
ボンゴの激怒 pictures
Run your fingers over my Bongo, and I'll run my Bongo over your fingers!! :twisted:
charlieD
Bongonaut

Post by charlieD » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Y###PWC
White over Silver arroon the toon o aberdeen and at the F1 this year then maybe Disneyland Paris but don't tell the kids
"I tried jogging once but the ice kept falling out of my glass" Dave Lee Roth
iBongo

Post by iBongo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Silver 1998 V6 auto tin top LPG/Petrol, 8 seater. Somewhere in East Lothian. Bought her Saturday 23rd July 2011 :D

I'm looking to do a bespoke conversion. :D
Alanr
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Alanr » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

X reg. white over silver Hi top. Mostly seen around scotland, but have been known to sneak across the border.
dunslair
Supreme Being

Post by dunslair » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Alanr wrote:X reg. white over silver Hi top. Mostly seen around scotland, but have been known to sneak across the border.
Welcome. We will look out for you on our travels. dont forget to wave :wink:
colinmac

Post by colinmac » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Standard Green over Silver 2.5oilburner. Not even window tints (yet) but she's a new addition to the driveway.

Lives in Dalgety Bay in Sunny Fife. Deeply loved already ! :D

Long time lurker, new school owner, and I badly need some RX8 alloys - to replace those steelies....

Hi ! :wink:
Bongopoet
Tribal Elder

Post by Bongopoet » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Welcome! Enjoy the Bongo you will have a smile on your face everytime you go out in her

Chrissy

Return to “Scotland”