Hello and hope you are well..

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

BongoBongo123
Supreme Being

Hello and hope you are well..

Post by BongoBongo123 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Lovely mess we are in eh ? Anyway it is what it is and it clearly is going to be around a long old time. Went for some excercise away from home for the first time in 9 weeks yesterday (been on excercise bike in garden ever since). A walk around some local hills. Nowt doing this year for us and the Bongo, so far no plans, our thing was music festivals and it looks unlikely there will be any of those this year.

Have a little rust job to do but not sure if lock down allows that on the street so won't attempt it yet. Neither have I put the Haydn coolant alarm on yet.

At least the weather has been pretty good so far. Hope everyone is keeping well and safe and sane !

What can we do other than, keep out of harms way and well..wait.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Hello and hope you are well..

Post by Bob » Mon May 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Thankfully we're both well, too.

Not getting my hopes up re Bongoing, then it will be a real treat once we can all get back out.

Fortunately we have lovely walks all round from home, and I've taken the opportunity to get on with the jobs I've been dreading/putting off for some good while.

Whole house painted outside, hedges and trees pruned, working on front door today... still plenty to keep me occupied.

Oh yes, some home brewing, too. 8)
Bongolia
Supreme Being

Post by Bongolia » Mon May 18, 2020 11:22 pm

We are both well here tucking our selves away dont think I would survive the virus too many co-morbidity things going on. The result of a debauched teenage hood and 5 cigars a day. Lost two of our near neighours both in their 80s last week. Seems the wife picked it up on a hospital visit while recieving treatment for an existing complaint and brought it back. Brings it home when its that close.
Busying myself with bike rides and Bongo jobs during the day, audio books in the evening. Wife has taken up rug latching so we now have two small rugs one completed for the cat and one to be for the van in the style of a bee. Nearest she could get to a wasp.😎
Hector Bennett
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by Hector Bennett » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:10 am

It's going to be a rough few months (even years) for everyone around the globe. But keep your heads up fellas, there's a rainbow always after the rain.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:56 am

Well said.

And welcome aboard. 8)
TimmyCarson
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by TimmyCarson » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:37 am

It's been a rough few months, but yes, we're all surviving. Stay safe people.

Return to “Off Message”