Nice Little Game

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Bob
Supreme Being

Nice Little Game

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:20 pm

Due to the extraordinary times we're living in we may all need to fill some time, and especially entertain youngsters.

The simple dice game 'Pig' is rather jolly.

Lots of variations, but can be played with just one die, and by any number of players.

Particularly good is children have just as much chance of winning and younger ones will learn mental arithmatic without realising.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_(dice_game)

Any more simple game ideas?
Northern Bongolow
Supreme Being

Re: Nice Little Game

Post by Northern Bongolow » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:57 am

Hunt the sanitizer, ( better and more essential than an Easter egg hunt). thats keeping our entire family busy, well apart from one child that was last seen chasing that little cute Labrador puppy down the street.😷
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:00 am

Dunno about games (though Northern Bongolows mention of his temperature measuring gun triggers ideas for a game called 'Laser n Taser' :shock: :lol: ). But I've been having an interesting time filling my days reimagining and recording songs and uploading them to Soundcloud. Nearly 1000 listeners now and the MOB Music Facebook group is growing fast. I think people must be looking for things to do, watch, read, listen to more than ever in these extraordinary times. For me, in retirement and living alone, its been a great therapy / hobby while I maintain isolation. And, with little else to do I'm able to build up quite a catalogue of songs on the cloud, which is nice. For anyone interested the music is at:

https://soundcloud.com/mobbing_it_up

..and the FB group is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1465586503597444/

Ian de Bongomeister asked me a while back if I might play at The Bash. I'm way past wanting to do ’live’ gigs but with SoundCloud at least I can 'gig' online :roll: 8)

If you listen and like the stuff, please feel free to share. And I can recommend learning how to make recordings at home as a great educational time filler when stuck in the house.
marionw
Bongolier

Post by marionw » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:43 am

I have the “Pass the Pigs” game. Great fun, especially when they land “making bacon”.
I usually have it in the Bongo, so we’ll have to have a “pigs” session at a campsite somewhere in the future when the world is back to normal.

Return to “Off Message”