On The Road Again - and old Bongolier now on Soundcloud

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

On The Road Again - and old Bongolier now on Soundcloud

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi Folks

For any Bongo diehards who used to come to the North West meets where Daymo and me used to play a set for fellow Bongoliers, I thought I'd say I'm still making music (recording only now) and after a little (but only a little ha ha) arm twisting have started to put my stuff on Soundcloud (there's also a link there to a website where I've put recordings of some of the numbers me and Daymo used to play at gigs). Put my first recording up last week and will try and add a new one each week or so (well ya gotta do something in retirement!). Please follow if interested in hearing new additions and share also. Mike x

https://soundcloud.com/mobbing_it_up

For any old Canned Heat loving hippies (like me ha ha) I should be uploading a version of their classic 'On The Road Again' before long. I always wanted to have a go at reimagining this one and think its turned out great, with subtle use of Hybrid 3 synth working underneath the usual arrangement of instruments. Visit Soundcloud and tick the 'follow me' thingie and hopefully it'll send a notification when I upload stuff. And if you don't like it, just unfollow me ha ha. Mike 8)
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: On The Road Again - and old Bongolier now on Soundcloud

Post by Bob » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:55 pm

Sounds brilliant Mike.

Well done. 8)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: On The Road Again - and old Bongolier now on Soundcloud

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Bob wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:55 pm Sounds brilliant Mike.

Well done. 8)
Glad you like it Bob and plenty more to come over time so will try and bump this thread as they do. Seems a shame to make the recordings and not push them out to those who might like them - a sort of Bongo Gig On t'Internet ha ha. 8)

Return to “Off Message”