Gone quiet

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

Bongolia
Supreme Being

Re: Gone quiet

Post by Bongolia » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:26 am

Well I am here still, lurking frequently.
Like Merlot man I visit a few other forums and they are all quiet too.
Bought some decent seats from George BSpares so I thought I would rip the interior out of the Wasp and wire in the lighting etc and tidy up a few bits then it p!,!!ssed down with rain for almost 8 weeks so thats been set aside for now. S :evil: o I am now rebuilding a Smart car, (fits in the garage) and having watched a few You Tube vids on "Stealth camping van lifers" (tee hee) I am contemplating a single berth Smart Car Stealth camper. I kid you not.
My other project is for a social distancing device. Basically like a two metre hoolahoop hung from the shoulders by straps with buzzers that sound off if they come into contact with anyone.
God I am bored!
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:50 am

Your Smart Car project sounds brilliant.

Look forward to updates. 8)
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:18 am

Bongolia wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:26 am Well I am here still, lurking frequently.
Like Merlot man I visit a few other forums and they are all quiet too.
Bought some decent seats from George BSpares so I thought I would rip the interior out of the Wasp and wire in the lighting etc and tidy up a few bits then it p!,!!ssed down with rain for almost 8 weeks so thats been set aside for now. S :evil: o I am now rebuilding a Smart car, (fits in the garage) and having watched a few You Tube vids on "Stealth camping van lifers" (tee hee) I am contemplating a single berth Smart Car Stealth camper. I kid you not.
My other project is for a social distancing device. Basically like a two metre hoolahoop hung from the shoulders by straps with buzzers that sound off if they come into contact with anyone.
God I am bored!
Great to hear from you Bongolia - I often wonder how the Wasp is. Would love to see pics and hope its now the most rust free Bongo on the road. I'm passing the self-isolation days increasing the number of releases at https://soundcloud.com/mobbing_it_up . Getting the hang of mixing music and quite pleased with the results, which seems to be getting plenty of listens. Just uploaded Little Deuce Coupe - now there's a thought - how about building a Smart car hotrod :lol:

Return to “Off Message”