Not leaving just yet after all!

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

janie
Bongolier

Re: Not leaving just yet after all!

Post by janie » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

That's Ok and thanks for the advice - may be the door since now and then the curtain on the door gets damp as though it's not sealed properly (though not all the time), which makes me suspicious. No idea how to fix it if it's that, but I'll give it a go. :D
knpenny
Bongolier

Re: Not leaving just yet after all!

Post by knpenny » Sat May 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Have a look at the sliders attached directly to the door thay go into the runners, they may be slightly loose as often happens with the renault vans.
You may be able to adjust them or tighten them up a bit more to make a better seal, it does make me a little suspect at the wet curtain, i would start with the top slider and just push the door back and forth, not closing it and visually check the slider.
After that you can go inside and check, If you wait untill night and have a really good/bright torch, you could get someone to shine the torch into the gaps at the top of the door with you inside and see if any light comes through or you could pour water in to the gap at the top of the door to see if any comes in.
It does seem like with time the door is a bit out, and probably just needs adjusting, remember you dont need to take it off, just slacken enough to be able to move it slightly. :wink: goodluck, :D
Bongology, the study of all things bong. The bongologist. :shock:

Return to “Off Message”