iPhone reader view

Talk about non-Bongo stuff. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN....there are children watching. Smut, filth, and anything offensive will not be tolerated and removed immediately.

Moderator: Bob

cmm303
Supreme Being

iPhone reader view

Post by cmm303 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am

Discovered something new, well new to me that helps those who are on/off with reading specs!

In the forum, when inside a thread/topic, the browser offers a reader mode indicated by a serious of lines to the left of the site URL (igmaynard.co.uk). Tap the lines and the text is displayed uncluttered, large and plain. Tap lines again to revert to normal.

Looks like an iPhone thing (mine is iPhone 5) as works on other sites as well, like BBC.

Apologies to everyone whose known about this for yonks or those with perfect eyesight. Personally, I was quite excited at my accidental discovery.
Chris with BertieB
'96 White unconverted AFT 2.5L Diesel 4WD
George217
Bongonaut

Re: iPhone reader view

Post by George217 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:02 am

Hi Chris,

Nice spot. I've had an iPhone for about 4 years and never noticed! I've always had to enlarge the screen to read the small print.

Cheers,

Mike
Mike

JAL supplied Caribbean Blue V6 Bongo with Skylift roof and rear conversion - Viv.
dobby
Supreme Being

Re: iPhone reader view

Post by dobby » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Good spot, didn't show the lines on my iPad at first so 'I requested a desktop site' and it fine.

Return to “Off Message”