bongo insurance

Who's hot and who's not? Good tips and bad rips....

Moderator: Ian

silage
Bongolier

Re: bongo insurance

Post by silage » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Just got my quote for my first Bongo, Two or three tried it on but got a good down to earth quote with all we wanted from lifesure, would even insure solar panel on window policy!. Very nice people and friendly manner.
silage
" The harder you work, the richer you die"
97 4WD 2.5 TD
G0JZW
northernbongo
Apprentice Bongonaut

Post by northernbongo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Thanks to previous poster that recommended Admiral multi car policy. We have just saved £500+ insuring our Bongo and car with them. We were quoted £400 ish for our unconverted Bongo by by Lifesure, Adrian Flux etc. Admiral were less than £150 including all the extras! They were also pleasant to deal with on the phone i.e. very helpful and no pushy sales tactics. Definitely worth giving them a try if your insurance is due for renewal.
smillingjimmyc
Bongonaut

Post by smillingjimmyc » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:30 pm

northernbongo wrote:Thanks to previous poster that recommended Admiral multi car policy. We have just saved £500+ insuring our Bongo and car with them. We were quoted £400 ish for our unconverted Bongo by by Lifesure, Adrian Flux etc. Admiral were less than £150 including all the extras! They were also pleasant to deal with on the phone i.e. very helpful and no pushy sales tactics. Definitely worth giving them a try if your insurance is due for renewal.
Just tried admiral(online quote though) £445 :shock: Just got my renewal today from carol nash at £265 including breakdown cover/legal etc.Tried camping and caravan club( again online) and they quoted £260 without breakdown or legal.
98 4wd

Return to “Insurance”