First MoT Naughtines

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Doone
Supreme Being

Re: First MoT Naughtines

Post by Doone » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Twas indeed the very one. 😎
Allan's closed. in Plymouth we recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services
TheLongRoad
Bongolier

Post by TheLongRoad » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Jillygumbo wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:36 am Ah ha! So it was your air filter that had an appearance on Facebook, Bob!
@jillygumbo. Folks, I’m not a Facebook user. Is this a public group you are all using or is it something people need to join? I’m keen to stay here but kind of feel I might be missing out :?

Back to topic, I had a similar experience of mice enjoying a cosy bed in the air filter of one of our cars. I cut some mesh from a disposable bbq and put that over the air intake to prevent the little beggars getting in.

In the Bongo the little bazzas got inside through a hole that had been cut for the waste water exit on a fiull side conversion. Worth checking if anyone else lives out in the country. :wink:

At the end of the day they love any of the foam type components under the bonnet. :shock:
2002 Friendee 2.0 ltr Petrol.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Don't do Facebook myself.

Not knocking it but just not for me. Happy to take my chances missing out. :wink:
Doone
Supreme Being

Post by Doone » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:53 am

Folks, I’m not a Facebook user. Is this a public group you are all using or is it something people need to join? I’m keen to stay here but kind of feel I might be missing out :?
Many of us use Bongo Fury and Facebook. :)
The air filter photo was on Allan's facebook page and group. You can see the page but would have to join the group, as its private, for security. Links are here:

Allans page with photo of air filter:
https://www.facebook.com/20783044590666 ... 036746446/

Allans Mazda Bongo group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7571714956/
Allan's closed. in Plymouth we recommend PGS (Plymouth Garage Services) or Mayflower Auto Services

Return to “Bongo Chat”