Membership renewal

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

al & chris
Tribal Elder

Membership renewal

Post by al & chris » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:26 pm

It's membership renewal time. Not had a bongo now for nearly 2 years. Our bongo was a massive part of ours and our dog Sophie's lives. Bongo has gone and Sophie our dog had gone We now have a VW T6 which for both of us is not as good a replacement as the bongo we had. If they still made bongos we would have one.
Should I renew membership.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Membership renewal

Post by Bob » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:44 pm

I would say, "Yes". 8)

You'll still be welcome at all the Meets and we'd love to see you at some (better still, all) of them.

Bongo peeps are a great crew. :wink:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Re: Membership renewal

Post by mikeonb4c » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:37 pm

al & chris wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:26 pm It's membership renewal time. Not had a bongo now for nearly 2 years. Our bongo was a massive part of ours and our dog Sophie's lives. Bongo has gone and Sophie our dog had gone We now have a VW T6 which for both of us is not as good a replacement as the bongo we had. If they still made bongos we would have one.
Should I renew membership.
If you're undecided then maybe the small sum would be worth paying one more year just to give a bit more time for decision (plus cheap access to The Bongo Bash should that appeal). And we'd like you to stay :-) Its a toughie about Bongos not being made any more as you wonder if there'll be anything (affordable) quite like them again :-(

Return to “Bongo Chat”