bringmeabongo.com

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Stevievee
Bongolier

bringmeabongo.com

Post by Stevievee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:53 am

Hi, new here and soon to be first time bongo owner. I am based in Bradford and it seems dealers are mostly based down towards the south of the country, assuming it must be the nicer weather!! :D
Anyway, I have found bringmeabongo.com in Warrington and am planning a visit on Saturday to ‘test the waters’ and get some advice. Does anybody have any experience of said supplier. I also like the fact the conversion units are removable and can then be used in an awning. It’s hard to be excited as I am terrified I’m going to buy a money pit, horror stories galore on Bongo’s, but I’ve definitely fallen for them! Will the £10,000 mark be a fair budget? So many questions!! Thanks in advance.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: bringmeabongo.com

Post by Bob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 am

Hi, welcome aboard. 8)

The company you mention has come up on here so a search might bring up some info. I can't remeber what the reviews were like as it was a good while ago.

Do check out Wheelquick, Wigan, and Bongo Spares, near Huddersfield, who are both highly regarded.

Your budget should get you a good one from a reputable dealer.
Stevievee
Bongolier

Post by Stevievee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks Bob, I’ve seen Bongo Spares, but it looks like repairs only, not sales. I must have looked at thousands of dealers, but not wheelquick, so thanks for that. I’ll have a look now. Bloody minefield! Ha
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:35 am

Bongos For Sale, bottom of Home page. :wink:

https://www.bongospares.co.uk/product-category/bongos/
Stevievee
Bongolier

Post by Stevievee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:43 am

#-o Thanks!
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:52 am

No worries, do use the search box, top right, and check out the thread from August 2017 about Bringmeabongo, essential reading before you part with cash. :shock:
Stevievee
Bongolier

Post by Stevievee » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Thanks again Bob. I don’t do Facebook, but had a friend look on there, VERY mixed reviews, from a few years ago though. Still going to go check him out. His sale patter does make it all sound very straight forward... too good to be true? Maybe?

I know what I want and maybe being too specific, white, privacy glass, converted, aft, diesel, no rust!! And preferably not a million miles away from Yorkshire!! My perfect Bongo must be out there (or in Japan) somewhere?

Return to “Bongo Chat”