FITTING VINYL FLOORING IN BONGO - anyone know where i can get this done in the north west?

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Roots81
Apprentice Bongonaut

FITTING VINYL FLOORING IN BONGO - anyone know where i can get this done in the north west?

Post by Roots81 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:08 pm

hello all,

We have a 2005 Bongo (not converted) with badly stained light grey carpet - stained with soy sauce when we got it and we have tried EVERYTHING to get it out, will not budge. Now thinking of replacing it with Vinyl flooring. Does anyone know of anywhere in the North West that can do this for us? We cannot do this ourselves. Thanks.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: FITTING VINYL FLOORING IN BONGO - anyone know where i can get this done in the north west?

Post by Bob » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:39 pm

I would think any supplier of vinyl flooring could do it, or have a Google for local Coach Trimmers.

Bear in mind this may be very slippery, and it's worth considering getting a pre-loved carpet from a breaker or converter. :wink:
teenmal
Supreme Being

Re: FITTING VINYL FLOORING IN BONGO - anyone know where i can get this done in the north west?

Post by teenmal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:08 am

You could dye the carpets.

https://bongo-ingmad.blogspot.com/2017/
Flanners
Bongolier

Post by Flanners » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:08 pm

I have Altro Safety Flooring in mine and can say it is excellent, non-slip, quick wipe or brush if it gets dirty and with my van OCD after luch or returning from a country walk/MTB ride, clean in an instant! The whole van floor was insulated, boarded out and then Altro'd it's usually about £250 to £400 from van converter's.
2002 2.0 Aero with Outback Conversion and Roof Top Tent

Return to “Bongo Chat”