Bongo Friendly garages in The Lot France

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Billybongov6
Apprentice Bongonaut

Bongo Friendly garages in The Lot France

Post by Billybongov6 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:13 am

Hi everyone
We have just had our rad go on our V6 bongo whilst travelling back to Blighty in he Lot region of France. Any ideas on how to proceed in getting home or will radweld work or does anyone know of a nearby bongo Friendly garage who might be able to repair. Or do I ring our recovery?
Ian
Supreme Being

Re: Bongo Friendly garages in The Lot France

Post by Ian » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:54 pm

There's no Bongo friendly garages in France I'm afraid. The radiator is not compatible with any other vehicle so you won't obtain one locally, although I suppose Mazda main dealer might be able to get hold of one as they are stocked in Belgium.

We could send you a new one but it's a bank holiday here so you wouldn't get it for over a week. Looks like a job for your recovery cover.
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
teenmal
Supreme Being

Post by teenmal » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 pm

I am sure you or a garage should be able to locate a radiator repair centre, if the cant repair it they will often make a new one, its France not Bedrock. :D
Merlot man
Bongolier

Post by Merlot man » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:26 pm

teenmal wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 pm I am sure you or a garage should be able to locate a radiator repair centre, if the cant repair it they will often make a new one, its France not Bedrock. :D
well said man , just to remember to do the bleeding properly !

Return to “Bongo Chat”