Do They Think We Are Stupid?

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

Ian
Supreme Being

Do They Think We Are Stupid?

Post by Ian » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 am

Pete's Bongo was for sale on the main Bongo Fury website. With his permission, I thought I would publish this email exchange.

Good Day to you.Am interested in your advert posted and i will like to know the present condition of it and the last price with pics..Mind you,i will be responsible for the pick-up of it at your locations okay.Hope to read from you soon.

Regards....
Curtis

Hi Curtis. Been away for a few days, hence the delay in responding. I'm expecting a possible buyer tomorrow. If they don't buy it, I will let you know and give a bit more detail and send some pictures..

Rgds – Peter

Okay.Look forward to read from you soon.

Morning Curtis. Didn't hear back from other buyer. Do you want to come and have a look at the Bongo ? We are in Surrey.

Rgds – Peter

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response about the [Bongo] am buying from you,anyway the price [£2250] is OK by me but i will like you to know that payment will be made by Cheque.If this mode of payment is OK by you, Kindly send your information which you will like to receive the payment from the post man, so that i can instruct my secretary to issued it immediately.I will forward your information to the secretary and he confirm to me that payment will be sent to you as asap okay.Anyway,I will assume the Item has been sold to me. Also i will appreciate if you can get the advert off the website and don't get contacted by another buyer.Anyway, payment will be sent to your Address soon.

Note: The secretary will issue an excess money on the payment which would cover both the payment and shipment alongside with some other goods i bought down from other locations.All you need to do, Once you confirm the check payment in your mailbox by this week,you get it cashed or deposited in your account and get back to me with the clearance date and has soon as you have confirm the check payment cleared in your account,you are to deduct the cost of the payment agreed,afterward and send the remaining funds to my Removal agent who will be coming down to your location for the pick up....the rest of my funds is meant for the shipment of all my consignment including yours.I will send the Removal agent details when the payment delivers. I will entertain any comment or suggestion.It's my pleasure doing business with you.Hope to read from you soon with your details below:

Name to be on Cheque:.....
Address where Cheque will be received by you:.......
Phone Number such as Mobile,Land line....

Never mind about the pick up,it will be after you must have cleared the check payment from your Bank Account and i will be responsible for the bank charges okay.Await your Quick Response so that i can arrange for the payment immediately.

N.B....I we waits for the cheque payment to clear in your account before the pick up of it at your locations okay.

Regards..
Curtis

At which point Peter forwarded it to the club for future reference :shock:
668. The Neighbour of The Beast.
Bob
Supreme Being

Re: Do They Think We Are Stupid?

Post by Bob » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:14 am

Outstanding generous most of Mr Curtis.

Liking business so kindly must also I sending be my own detailings quick quick him too. :wink:
mikeonb4c
Supreme Being
Location: Living with Mango Bongo in the North West but with a tendency to roam

Post by mikeonb4c » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 am

Words fail me. And Curtis too, evidently. :lol:
Jillygumbo
Supreme Being

Post by Jillygumbo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Known scam! :lol:
Jillygumbo, Tonto & Ruca
The night conceals the world, but reveals the universe!
nth
Bongolier

Post by nth » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Who do I send my details to then? :lol:
95 2.5d 4WD AFT

Return to “Bongo Chat”