Servicing Equipment Register

Anything non-technical about the Mazda Bongo Friendee van

Moderators: Bongoplod, aitch

mikeWalsall
Supreme Being

Re: Servicing Equipment Register

Post by mikeWalsall » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:57 am

I thought this was a thread from the dead so I never bothered to post ...

If any one is local to Walsall I have a good selection of tools small and large .. eg: compressors .. MiG welder .. Sand blast cabinet / pressure pot .. large industrial lecky / diesel steam cleaner .. large Polti professional valeting wet /dry / steam cleaner .. large 'Transit van' ramps ..etc: ........

BUT .. after getting caught on a few occasions in 'lending out' tools I would prefer jobs to be done at mine .. (I will supply the lecky .. tea / coffee etc:) ..!!
JAL Mushroom roof,12/240v, fridge, cooker, sink, LPG V6 .. (written off @ £5500 Nov 2016)
hijimhere
Tribal Elder

Post by hijimhere » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:16 pm

I have a recent Purchase of the DOUBLE HEADED METAL NIBBLER. This is to cut the metal in a tidy and straight manner (thats the promise). I also have two sets of ARC WELDERS (don't ask) with one eye shield and one pair heavy duty gloves. One of the welders hasn't been used lol.
hijimhere
Tribal Elder

Post by hijimhere » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 am

Is there anyone near me Rugby Warwick/leics/Northants border who can lend me some Ramps - having to heat up broken bols on covers underneath. Don't fancy doing it with a jack - Thanks
winchman
Supreme Being

Post by winchman » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 pm

I have most things.
Some unusual stuff too, Taps and dies stud and rounded bolt extractors, cobolt drills.
Trailer well at the moment its going once the gardens finished
MTBApple
Bongolier

Post by MTBApple » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 pm

I'm just getting into my new Freda and have completed some jobs with what tools I have from mountain bike servicing etc. however, might be in need of assistance if I delve further. So interested in finding out about helpful Bongo/Freda owners in and around Birmingham.

Pierre
Ford Freda 2.5d AFT 1996
"Self confessed MTB junkie and consumer of cocoa based products"
Slojo
Junior Bongonaut

Post by Slojo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi
I have a FIP gear puller, FIP timing adapter and dial gauge, remote camera,a comprehensive tool kit and experience of working on the Bongo. I would prefer people to come to me though.
Experience is something you dont get until just after you need it.
Idris
Bongonaut

Post by Idris » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Based in Chamonix, France - resonably comprehensive set of tools including ramps and welding kit - also quite used to being asked to go and rescue friends cars - My bongo and the 2 T4's and Discovery before it always carry a hefty tow rope ;)

If you are stuck in this part of the world (Where France, Switzerland and Italy meet) give me a shout
www.idriskis.com eco friendly skis

Return to “Bongo Chat”