What a weekend!!

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

BONGO-LOUIS

Re: What a weekend!!

Post by BONGO-LOUIS » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm

sorry your not to good dave prob all the travelling you have done lately has not helped. keep your chin up look forward to meeting up soon with lots of pics of those little ones.. Gary & Tina.
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah, you take care of yourself Dave, hopefully catch up soon.
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Bob
Supreme Being

Post by Bob » Fri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Very best wishes David, take it steady, and hope to see you both soon.
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Sun May 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Yes, it sure was a great weekend, good fun dressing up and watching the line dancers. And lovely to meet up with our special friends Jo, Haydn, Dave and Roseanne. Shame about your 'little' accident Jo, but you bore it extremely bravely and didn't let it spoil your weekend. I hope it's much better now. Sorry to hear you haven't been well since returning home Dave. I didn't notice you moaning either - in any case, if you can't moan to your friends, who can you moan to? Friends should be there through the bad times as well as the good. Will sign off now before I get too soppy! Mo.
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
Gungadon

Post by Gungadon » Mon May 04, 2009 12:26 am

Best wishes Dave - really sorry to hear you've not been so good lately - hope you'll be feeling much better soon. Jo - so sorry to hear of your mishap.

Take care of yourselves

Shirley and Don xx

Return to “Rest of the West”