Woodlands October 2008

If you are going away somewhere and don't mind meeting up with other Bongo owners or if you've been somewhere & want to tell us about it & stick up your photos, put the details here.

Moderator: Jillygumbo

bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Woodlands October 2008

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:28 am

Hi all just to update , the Woodlands adventure park meet is booked for the weekend of October fri 24th - sun 26th . There will be an evening of activities on the Saturday , Fancy dress , apple bobbing , lucky dip, fire pit ,hot chocolate , marshmallows , bring along your own drinks and nibbles .It should be a great weekend, Woodlands has a wide range of adventure play equipment and rides and will (I've been told ) also have Halloween based activities on that weekend ,as it's the first weekend of the half term.

If the weather is good we can start the evening off with a bring your own bbq or if its wet we can have a get together in the games room .
Hope this sounds good to everyone ,any ideas give me a shout ,
There is plenty of room left so anyone who hasn't decided yet ,come on you know you want to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
the price is £35 for the whole weekend based on up to 5 people,bongo ,awning or caravan,and electric, dogs are welcome and this includes full access to the leisure park on all 3 days.
pitches to be vacated by 6pm on the sunday ,so really is good value :D
see you all soon ........

Fury members that have now booked are as follows
1 bongoing-mad-simon
2 Samuel
3 Suzisu
4 Haydn callow
5 Kernow maid
6 Noodleburgers
7 Richwill
8 Hadyn bessybongo
9 Rooster
10 Violet bongo jo
11 chris&gem
12 BinBongoed
13 bongo friend
14 Welly
15 bongo friend of chris and gem
16 bongotac
17bongomad2
there is plenty of time yet to decide if you would like to join us , if your names not down Pm me and I'll send you the payment details ,when I recieve your deposit or payment I'll add you to the booking list ,Thanks....
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongomad2

Re: Woodlands October 2008

Post by bongomad2 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm

Hello

Just come back from Looe in cornwall and had a fantastic time. We would like to go on more bongo rallies. We would love to book Woodlands in October 2008. Please e-mail me the booking details.

2 bongos one with one adult one child and the other 2 adults and 2 children. We would prefer electric hookup if possible.

Thank you

Vicki and Paul
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello bongomad2 Pm sent :D , see you soon .....
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:10 am

Bongo Brett
I have sent you a pm :D , see you soon as well :D .....
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongomad2

Post by bongomad2 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello

Is it fancy dress for adults?

Just a thought!! Careful I hear you shout!! I have a complete sets of professional face paints. I do not charge as this is just a hobby. I am able to copy from my face paint book but not too good at freehand. If you would like me to face paint any children (adult permission needed) or any adults for the Halloween night let me know. If anyone has a specific request they need to bring a picture.

P.S Did you get my other e-mail about reg details and contact numbers as I got knocked off line last night.

Thanks

Vicki
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi bongomad2, yep got your pm will add you to the definite list , oh yes we're going with a full halloween theme for adults as well as children , there will be prizes !! :lol: , if you'd like to bring your face paints your more than welcome that will make 2 face painters in our group obviously very talented people ,you may be able to swap ideas , it's most appreciated! :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:33 pm

as I cant edit the above post as the definite list as grown ......
16 bongotac
17bongomad2

thankyou, if there is anyone that thought they were coming but name is not down please pm me :D
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
missfixit70
Supreme Being

Post by missfixit70 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:43 pm

I've stuck them on for you Simon, just pm me or an admin if you want it adding on :wink:
You can't polish a turd - but you can roll it in glitter.
Freds boss

Post by Freds boss » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi just where is Woodlands?

Viv
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Thanks Kirsty :D ,

Hi Freds boss here is Woodlands address and maps, it's at Dartmouth in Devon. we had a meet there in May which was fantastic and so have decided to do another with a halloween theme for October :D
please see here for details of Woodlands http://www.woodlandspark.com

sat nav details : Woodlands Leisure Park,
Blackawton,
Totnes,
South Devon,
TQ9 7DQ

directions
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
rooster
Bongolier

Post by rooster » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am

Can't wait Simon - we have our halloween outfits ready. Please remember we won't be arriving until quite late as I am entertaining at the WI that afternoon, and can't let them down. Thanks to you and Julie for arranging this, you two are really something! Mo
No-one is perfect. There is a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in.
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:17 pm

no probs mo as late as you like main thing is your coming :wink: :
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
bongoing-mad-simon
Bongolier

Post by bongoing-mad-simon » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm

bongoing-mad-simon wrote:Hi all just to update , the Woodlands adventure park meet is booked for the weekend of October fri 24th - sun 26th . There will be an evening of activities on the Saturday , Fancy dress , apple bobbing , lucky dip, fire pit ,hot chocolate , marshmallows , bring along your own drinks and nibbles .It should be a great weekend, Woodlands has a wide range of adventure play equipment and rides and will (I've been told ) also have Halloween based activities on that weekend ,as it's the first weekend of the half term.

If the weather is good we can start the evening off with a bring your own bbq or if its wet we can have a get together in the games room .
Hope this sounds good to everyone ,any ideas give me a shout ,
There is plenty of room left so anyone who hasn't decided yet ,come on you know you want to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
the price is £35 for the whole weekend based on up to 5 people,bongo ,awning or caravan,and electric, dogs are welcome and this includes full access to the leisure park on all 3 days.
pitches to be vacated by 6pm on the sunday ,so really is good value :D
see you all soon ........

Fury members that have now booked are as follows
1 bongoing-mad-simon
2 Samuel
3 Suzisu
4 Haydn callow
5 Kernow maid
6 Noodleburgers
7 Richwill
8 Hadyn bessybongo
9 Rooster
10 Violet bongo jo
11 chris&gem
12 BinBongoed
13 bongo friend
14 Welly
16 bongotac
17bongomad2
18 becks-bongo
there is plenty of time yet to decide if you would like to join us , if your names not down Pm me and I'll send you the payment details ,when I recieve your deposit or payment I'll add you to the booking list ,Thanks....
Simon

I'm Bongoing mad R U?
dhz1971

Post by dhz1971 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:06 pm

Hi bongoing-mad-simon,

I have booked off kid's hollibobs in October and am keen to start my Bongo Life. I would love to come to the meet and hope you will accept a North West virgin bongoer. This would be our first outing so we would need our hand holding. Please put us down for the bash and let me know if you would like some Northern food bringing down. I don't think I could cope on pasties all weekend! :D

Let me know what I need to do, book with you or the site, send you some money, ????, guide me.

yours and wanting to be there now,

dhz1971
Becks-bongo

Post by Becks-bongo » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:13 pm

dhz1971 wrote:Hi bongoing-mad-simon,

I have booked off kid's hollibobs in October and am keen to start my Bongo Life. I would love to come to the meet and hope you will accept a North West virgin bongoer. This would be our first outing so we would need our hand holding. Please put us down for the bash and let me know if you would like some Northern food bringing down. I don't think I could cope on pasties all weekend! :D

Let me know what I need to do, book with you or the site, send you some money, ????, guide me.

yours and wanting to be there now,

dhz1971

We are new too and just booked to go so maybe we can be new&shy together!........However as we are from "down south" & you are from "up north" am not quite sure this would work :wink:
Last edited by Becks-bongo on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fancy Meeting up & Bongo Trips”