warren farm,brean sands

Moderators: Bob, westonwarrior

paul9

warren farm,brean sands

Post by paul9 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:24 pm

The toyota estima club are having a meet at warren farm,brean sands,in june 08 ,probably about the 6/7th,for the weekend,costs around £7.50 a night with electric hook up,excellent facilities,everyone welcome to come along and join in,you don't need to own an estima,and i may be going in my bongo :wink:

will post details as soon as i get confirmation.
moonshine

Post by moonshine » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:22 pm

Used to be great there. I haven't been there since my daughters were young, and my son wasn't even born. Son is now 24, and my oldest daughter has a 12 year old and 3 others! Doesn't time fly?
paul9

Post by paul9 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:44 pm

still is great, i used to go years ago with my kids when they were young,then 15 years later join a club that holds meets there,at half the cost i paid 15 years ago :D
your very welcome to come along and join us and take advantage of the rally rate,the more that attend the less the cost,but never paid more than £7.50 with electric,normally around £5 excellent value for such a good site with excellent facilities and free fishing :wink:
not sure if this will work or not,but its a video some of the guys made on the beach,just have to be careful of speeding,but only the first one gets a ticket :D

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/es ... 186d4b.flv
paul9

Post by paul9 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:05 am

change of dates,it will now be 13th-15th of june

Return to “Rest of the West”